First de-stanking...Σ(°△°|||)︴

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You were strolling through the halls trying to find P. Slimovitz, 'Weird name' you thought, once you had finally found his office you ran over to turn the knob when someone...or something beat you to it. The door flung open and smashed you into a few lockers, leaving a brief cloud of smoke and a bit of debris falling ontop of you, once the smoke cleared you saw a giant purple monster in a band uniform emerging from Slimovitz office! 

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Yes!! This was your time to shine, you darted to an empty corridor and suited up. The monster flung around the corner and ran towards you, thanks to your practice you easily dodged it, jumped on a locker and hung onto a ceiling light, dropping ontop of it and holding it back with your blue scarf. It chased you into the cafeteria, making sure it was less cramped. Then the famous red-Ninja appeared in a red cloud of smoke, "Smokeboomm-whooooo the juice are you??" He questioned, practically flabbergasted, "I'm the blue ninja, your partner, at least for now." You answered, you thought he had already know this? "Hold up," he said turning to you, "Listen, I don't need, a sidekick. I'm a lone wolf, I mean, I'm the ninja! I don't need help." He really tried to hammer the point that he didn't want, nor need your help, not like you wanted to help him, I mean 'sidekick', seriously!? Was he trying to be a total jerk?

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "Wow, okay I guess, then I'll just do my own thing." He was about to say something but you already leaped towards the monster, 'What does he hold most dear?' You thought, the ninja still lock jawed you were doing a better job than he was. Then, 'there it is!',  a dinger, one probably used for the triangle, you positioned yourself behind him and quickly slid underneath him grabbing the dinger, *Crack!* it went as you stepped on it. Then the monster deflated into a boy.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: He was blonde, had a band uniform on, and was laying face-first on the ground, you went towards him to wake him up before he groaned, slowly waking up, as he looked up you held your hand out patiently, he looked in awe and grabbed onto your hand. From the corners of your eyes you could see students slowly emerging from their hiding places, "So...you are?" It took the boy a minute to realize you were talking to him, "O-Oh, uhh, Bucky Hensletter, the marching bands best, and only, triangle player!" He boasted sheepishly while shaking your hand profusely before being knocked out of the way by the ninja, shaking Bucky's hand while thanking him, "Well no need to thank me young band geek!" He seriously is in his own world isn't he? "Well, no offense Ninja, but I was gonna thank the other Ninja for saving me".

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: The Ninja's face dropped, sputtering random nonsense while many students surrounded you praising you for saving the school, and causing such minimal damage. Some students asked you questions such as, "Who are you?", "Are you the new Ninja?, "Where have you been the whole year?, and so much more, you desperately tried to answer all the questions, "Well I'm the Ninja's partner", "Technically yes, but instead of replacing him, I help him", "The whole year I've been planning cool ways the help you all", then the Ninja burrowed through the crowd and stole your spotlight, again.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "Um, what the juice!? I'm the Ninja, not this blue wannabe! Why aren't you guys praising me like always?" The crowd started to get rowdy and Bucky spoke up, "Uh, Ninja, no need to be so negative" he calmly lectured, "Maybe it would be better if we had 2 Ninja's anyways!" Another kid spoke up. The Ninja pretty quickly lost him patience, "Okay! Go off trusting new superhero's and see what happens!" He yelled, smoke bombing away, you followed his lead not long after.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: 'Jeez, what's that guys problem, I'm only trying to help!' You thought angrily, trying to find your way back to principle Slimovitz's office.