Regrets. (# ̄0 ̄)

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Then the nomicon glowed, you sighed and schloomped' in, you fell into a battle scene, where one of the fighters played dirty and caused the other to fall, and by default, be defeated, it then faded into a new scene were the fighter who lost snuck up and played dirty, causing the first cheating fighter to lose. The cheating fighter then got stanked, and the fighter was not strong enough to defeat him, then the message, 'Two wrongs don't make a right' flashed up. "But Bash deserves this! He's done so many bad things without remorse, its just karma." You questioned, the nomicon's lesson become bolder, and more arrows pointed towards it, you sighed and returned to the real world.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You put the mask on and suited up, you smoke-bombed onto the roof and saw the ninja having a hard time, you were frustrated with the nomicon, but you didn't want to push it and hopped onto monster Bash's back, looking around for anything to de-stank him with. After more and more of a struggle you eventually semi-neutralized him by trapping him in the pool, thankfully he couldn't swim and got stuck doggy paddling. "How are we supposed to de-stank him!? Theres nothing to de-stank!" The ninja complained.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You thought of all the reasons he could be stanked, 'Humiliation, losing friends, moving down the ranks of popularity...' then it hit you, 'The video!!'. Though the aftermath of the realization hit you like a brick, you had caused someone to get stanked, and you didn't even feel bad, a feeling of dread spread throughout your body. The same words repeated, 'It's your fault.' Over and over, you looked over and saw Bash struggling, because of you.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "Side kick? Side kick!" The ninja yelled, "It's Shinobi! And I'm thinking." You snapped dismissively, you looked around and eventually saw the familiar violet teddy keychain, it was originally exported on Theresa phone, so there-for, destroying her phone would de-stank Bash! It wasn't genius, but you ran over to Theresa's phone held it in the air, and smashed it with great force, shattering it into pieces! You looked back expecting Bash to de-stank...but he didn't.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "What the juice!?" The Ninja yelled, "I-Im sorry! I thought it would work!" You explained, grasping that once again, you had only caused destruction, you felt wave after wave of self pity drowning you as you kept trying to de-stank Bash, every trick in the book, that you knew, wasn't working! The nomicon buzzed, but you couldn't focus on a thing. The next few minutes were blurry, you were getting the life beat out of you while trying to keep Bash's property damage to a minimum, and it was hard to concentrate with The Ninja fussing at you. It was hard to not just drop to your knee's, but you remembered you were chosen for this job, you can do this, you told yourself. Then it hit you, again, but better.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: An apology! It probably wouldn't mean that much to Bash, but it would probably make him feel a little better. So you ducked behind a picnic table and de-masked, the nomi-con buzzed, obviously against the idea of walking right into danger like that, but you darted behind Bash. Instead of a meathead brunette there was now a monster in his place, "Hey Bash!" You yelled, the monster snapped around, his alligator-like tail, swatting The Ninja into a garbage can. The monster's attention was now completely on you. You breathed heavily, you clenched your fists and yelled, "I'm sorry!  I'm sorry for making that video, I'm sorry for making up lies about you, and I'm sorry for humiliating you!" It took guts, cause you knew most of the school probably is going to blame you, but its better than having a monster rampage the town.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: The monster stirred angrily, raising his claws up, you held your breath and closed your eyes. You were stupid, now you were going to die because of some dumb grudge against a meathead jock. But to your surprise a normal, still strong, hand grabbed the collar of your swimsuit, and you opened your eyes to see Bash! Not monster, just normal Bash, which wasn't that far off to be honest. "So you'z really was goin' round tellin' people I waz some kind of dumbo!?" He asked, enraged. You gulped and nodded, and Bash paused, "Whateva, not like I cared what some nerdz thoughts of me'z!" Bash back off, but not before giving you a 'well deserved' beatdown.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "Well it seems my job is over!" The Ninja declared, smoke-bombing away. "Hey- uh- Y/N, was it?" A newer, yet annoyingly familiar voice called from behind you, you turned, sporting a few new bruises and marks, Randy winced imagining what had happened, "So...um- that took guts! I guess, so um- do you know who I am?-", "Your The Ninja aren't you?" You interrupted, your former beautiful sunglasses comedically falling off your face, revealing your 'I'm so done' expression. Randy seemed nervous, covering your mouth, "Not so loud," Randy looked around nervously, "Listen, you can't tell anyone I'm- or- we're the ninja's. Super wonked up stuff can happen!" He warned.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "I know, I'm also a Ninja." You responded monotonously, Randy blushed, scratching the back of his head, "Oh- and um...thanks for the party invite," Randy paused taking in your pissed expression, his blush spreading as he looked down, then noticing Howard, "Uhh- anyways gotta go bye!" He hurriedly explained. Just then you felt someone come up behind you, it was Theresa! "Oh my cheese, Y/N, please never do that again! I was worried sick when nobody had seen you! And don't even think about going up to a monster like that ever again, you're super lucky you only got off with a few bruises and scuff's!" Theresa scolded, good natured, she wrapped her arms around you in a tight bear hug concerned. 

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You winced but survived as Theresa found some emergency kit and patched you up.  "Y/N? Oh thank science class your not dead or something!" Bucky interrupted, Flute girl and Stevens behind him, looking a little shooken up. "Speaking of, what even happened?" Flute girl asked, pointing at your wounds, "Its a long story..." you winced as Theresa roughly tightened a bandage around a large bruise on your forearm.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹ (A/N): Sorry for not updating for like a month T_T, I've been busy with school and stuff, along with just some motivation issues. On the bright side, want to see your idea in my book? Just submit the idea! Yeah, cheezy ;-;... But I'm opening chapter ideas / concepts, I'll detail further when asked. But I might not respond for a bit cuz I'll probably be grinding out chapters O_o!!