Operation: become popular!!ヽ(°〇°)ノ

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You woke up groggily, remembering the evening prior you used the last of your strength to de-stank your new friends, after 'Randy' and the tubbier, ginger one, 'Howard', were trash talking your friends. You were pretty desperate to get revenge, but you unfortunately still had to get ready for another day of school, 'Well at least I have friends now' you thought, chuckling to yourself. You got dressed in your usual attire, brushed your hair and teeth, and started to get breakfast ready, just some basic things like eggs, bacon, and pre-made waffles, the strawberry ones were your favorite, despite everyone saying it was blueberry.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You got on the bus when it pulled up and did your usual, talking with Julian. "And again, sorry for my sudden outburst at our last meeting, truly, I'm not that  erratic." Julian apologized once more, "We all have things that get to us, it's not like you got the whole Klub stanked, it was Randy and Howards fault." You explained, "Believe me when I say Randall would not do something like that...normally." He mumbled the last part. "Wait 'normally'?", "Well sometimes Howard influence's Randall to do bad things, Howards the real problem..." he muttered angrily.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: 'Wow, would've never guessed his friend was the problem.' You thought sarcastically, then you overheard a conversation, "I really hope I get invited!", "Seriously, Morgan always throws the best party's!", "Besides Bash, she really know's how to party." They said cheerfully. You nudged Julian to get his attention, "Who's Morgan?" You whispered curiously, "Morgan is one of the most popular girls in school, and I heard she's throwing a pool party," His face then dropped, "But usually the 'weird kids' don't get invited...better luck next time, I guess." He muttered sadly.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "What do you mean 'better luck next time', we're cool!" That earned you some weird glances from those who overheard you, your confidence faltering as you blushed in embarrassment, biting your lip. "Okay...maybe we're kinda weird...but that doesn't mean we can't be popular, plenty of kids at my old school were kinda weird but were still favored." You reassured, patting the back of a sullen Julian, "I guess your right, but she still probably doesn't even know who we are..." he sulked, pressing further into his seat.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: The rest of the ride you pondered on how you could be more popular, and help your friends get invited to Morgan's party, then it hit you like a truck, 'Take out the leader. Take out Bash.'! You watched enough movies like Mean Girl's, you just had to take out the leader of the pack to be more popular, and people didn't even really like Bash that much, he was pretty much a jerk to everyone except his 3 close 'friends' (goon's). So at least the majority of people would agree with you.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Once you arrived at school you were planning out how to take out Bash, prank him, humiliate him, insult him, or the ultimate option...defaming him. You grinned mischievously as you thought of how, pranking him all day- no- week, would show him you weren't playing around, just because he had daddy's money doesn't mean he's immune to flaws, 'His hairline's receding, his shirt isn't as bruce as he thought, it's actually pretty lame, and that stupid-' suddenly you heard the nomicon calling you. You sighed, and schloomped' in, as the hallway's had for the most part cleared up. 

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You fell into an ancient looking battle scene, "Incorrect planning and impatience can lead to failure." The book narrated above the scene, "Yeah nomicon, I'm planning it out patiently, I've got this covered!" You reassured, it was as if the book sighed as it kicked you out.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You regained consciousness to see Julian standing above you, about to pour a bucket of water on you, "Oh, I forgot you could do that, my bad." His concerned face turned into that of embarrassment as he was about to dispose of the water, until you had an idea. "Wait, Julian, how about we prank Bash with that?", Julian turned around, a sly grin plastered across his face, "So that's what you were thinking about..." he said smugly, "I'm in.", you smirked as you hurried of to History, the one class all three of you had together.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "How do you even plan on pulling this off?" He asked, hauling the bucket behind him, "Just prop it against the door, he always is the last to class anyways." You said rolling your eyes, 'Bash probably is gonna get held back' you thought, Julian chuckled at your reply. "You are right about that, he doesn't even pay attention, no wonder his sentences sound like a broken record~" he joked, "No kidding." You both laughed as you finally got to class, propping up the bucket without anyone noticing.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You and Julian decided you would record, so you whipped out your phone, and for a few seconds nothing happened, until you heard obnoxiously loud laughter as Bash approached the door, you and Julian could barley contain your laughter as he was opening the door. Once he slammed it open, the bucket fell on his empty head and the class started to chuckle some even going as far as trying to suppress their laughter, you and Julian laughed quietly as Bash stood there like a deer in head lights.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: He started to run around like an animal while yelling, "Who turned out the light's!?", the quiet giggles turned into laughter, and by the end when one of Bash's goons took the bucket off his head a quarter (including you and Julian) were suppressing tears as you ended the video. Bash's hair looked like a wet mop, his usual smug smirk wiped off his face, replaced with an upset and pouty frown.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: But there was nothing he could do about it, he didn't know who did it. Once class ended and the bell rang, you and Julian kept chuckling as you walked to your locker, "Next, we use something embarrassing against him!" You suggested. "Like what?" Julian asked, "I don't know, maybe he doesn't know how to use a computer?" You pointed, a grin on your face, Bash was entering the library, a rare sight indeed, you and Julian chuckled to each other as you followed him.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You both took out your phones and sneakily covered ground, you and Julian gave each other a thumbs up, signaling you were ready to catch anything embarrassing. "What are you doing" a sudden voice interrupted, you jumped and looked back to see Theresa with a, 'Im so done with this' face. "Theresaa~, hey...so we're just gonna prank Bash! Thats all..." you explained, trying to keep it down so Bash wouldn't hear you, Theresa then walked around opening a book to reveal her phone, "I totally wanna see this! He'll never suspect me, I'm always in here 2nd period for extra credit!" She whispered, giggling slightly. 

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: For a few minutes Bash just stood around, 'When is he gonna do something?' You wondered, yawning slightly, then Bash saw a computer, "Ooh~ pretty screen thingy!" He said in a dumb voice, you zoomed in and saw Bash mindlessly banging on the keys, slowly getting more frustrated. 'This guy is dumber than I thought!' You thought chuckling to yourself, "Why is there no pretty games like last time!?" He yelled punching a hole through the screen, "Heyy~ screen thing gone now!" He yelled, not realizing he just destroyed the computer, aka, 'pretty screen thingy'.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Theresa made sure to snap a more than just a 'few' photo's of Bash making dumb faces trying to figure out how to get on the 'game' he was talking about. You tried so hard not to laugh as he just flipped the table over and went to look at the books...in the kindergarten section. You had no idea why principal Slimovotz put a kindergarten section in a highschool but it was way funnier when he sounded them out horribly, "T-Teh...Caht...wehnt, fow a walhk!" He proudly stated, feeling accomplished he 'sounded it out' correctly.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You really thought this gold mine of embarrassing content couldn't get any better, but you couldn't help but snort when Bash went up to the photo printer and touch the buttons without a care in the world. After he pressed the print button the machine started to make a weird noise, probably because of how outdated and old it was, then a bright flash of light illuminated the room better than the cheap overhead buzzing school 'lights' did. Bash jumped back in surprise, you, Theresa, and Julian managed to all get good angles of Bash's dumb shocked expression as he launched himself into the air, landing on a pile of books.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: you laughed out loud but quickly ducked and covered your mouth with your hand, by that point you were suppressing tears once more as Bash, now paranoid, looked around frantically. "H-Hey, who's there!?" He yelled, Theresa covered for you and said, "It was just the pretty screen thingy." She reassured in an obvious mocking tone, which Bash didn't recognize. Despite being all brawn, he literally had no brains.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: The bell rang not long after and you, Theresa, and Julian quickly hurried out of the library, finally laughing when you were far away enough, "Oh my gosh!" Theresa laughed, "He's so dumb!" She snorted. Once the laughter stopped it was time for second break, which thankfully was the longest, giving you time to edit your combined videos of Bash being an idiot.