Study buddies!ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: After the whole fiasco with Levander, you just decided to leave it alone, though you were a bit saddened by the loss of whom you thought was your true love. "Hellooooo Y/N!" Randy whined, snapping his fingers in your face, you sighed as you remembered Mrs. Driscoll, Senora Jorge, and Mr. Bannister brought it upon you to tutor Randy so he wouldn't get into like academic probation, so something lame. "Ugh, why can't Howard teach you?" You complained, stretching your arms, "Well 1st off, Howard is also failing, 2nd off Howard is gone, and 3rd of all Flute girl is tutoring Howard!" Randy painstakingly reminded you. At least Flute girl got a break this weak, it's been tough, especially with her 'boyfriend' Stevens being a total tomcat!

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Randy watched you in an increasingly bored matter as you patiently packed your bag, "Can you go any slower?" Randy complained, tugging at his eyelids, "Give me a sec!", "Well stop gankin' my cheese!?", you grabbed your Spanish Dictionary and slapped him with it. He whimpered and rubbed his nose, not daring to speak. Once you finished getting all your basic necessities you strolled to Randy's house, "Sooo, uh- your pretty smart, so can I maybe..." he piped up, "cheat off of you?" He rushed out, you snapped towards him and he flinched back, holding his hands up defensively, "Okay-okay-okay, Butttt- I really need the help! And we have most of the same classes!" He scrunched down, fidgeting with his hands anxiously.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "Randy, I'm your tutor, not cause I want  to, but because I'm actually a good student!" You huffed, 'Does this shoob seriously think I'm that stupid?' You thought angrily, now storming towards his house. You opened the door, with Randy not too far behind, but you were pleasantly surprised by how nice his home was, "Oh you must be Randy's tutor!" A woman's voice sounded from the kitchen, she walked from the kitchen and leaned on the door frame. The woman had long dark mulberry colored hair and dark blue eyes, jeans a light pink tank top, and a pink 'kiss the cook' apron. "Come right on in, don't be shy!" She joked, "I'm Jeanette, Randy's mother." She held out her hand and shook yours, while Randy looked embarrassed, huddled behind you, "Mom its fine, we can just go up to my room to study!" Randy grabbed your shoulders and tried to shove you up the stairs.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "Oh no young man, at least not without some snacks!" Randy's mom called, pinching his ear. Randy's mom propped a plate of chocolate chip cookies and 2 glasses of lemonade and whispered something in his ears, Randy blushed, "Mom!" He whined, "Okay, Okay, I'll stop~ now you go study." She teased, Randy quickly rushed up the stairs his face still quite red. 'Thats...weird? Wonder what his mom said.' You thought, stuffing your hands in your pockets, "Second door on the left!" Randy's mom called from down stairs, you opened the door and saw Randy fidgeting with his hands, mumbling to himself, "So, what do you wanna do first? You seem to be doing the worst in Science, and Mrs. Driscoll isn't exactly forgiving." You asked awkwardly, plopping down next to him at his Coffee table in his room. "Uh yeah, and maybe we could take a bit of a break after." He suggested taking a cookie from the plate, "So what makes up Lithium?" You asked him, "...Um, Lith and ium?", "Its 3 protons, 3 electrons and 4 neutrons...", "Oh...what are protons??"

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: The next hour and a half was hell. You where genuinely dumbfounded that he made it past 6th grade, but thankfully you found a successful method to try to teach him, "How many protons are in Zirconium?" You asked, "40 ninja stars! And 50 ninja scarfs.", if you managed to decipher it, he was talking about 40 protons and 50 neutrons, it was weird, but effective. After a few more successful questions Randy jumped up, "I am so bruce!" He cheered, "Now we can finally take a break from this junk!" He rushed over to his controller and threw a spare at you. The 'spare' controller was definitely Howards, the buttons were dirty with snack dust and probably got thrown around from the missing 'X' button, "Sooo, grave punchers ultra emerald true bro's, or, judge penguin diamond edition #3?" Randy eagerly asked, fidgeting with the discs.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "Uhh.." you wanted to remind him he's failing most of his classes, "Judge penguin diamond edition #3!" But fun got the best of you, Randy rambled the basics at the game loaded, "Y'know I actually haven't played this with Howard yet, even though this is his favorite game! But he just likes to accuse everyone of being guilty..." Randy mumbled, "What?-", "-But uh- Player 1 or 2?" You brushed it off, Player 2 was a blue detective penguin with a more relaxed color palette, but Player 1 was nearly the exact opposite, being a red cop with a more edged and spunky palette. "Player 2.", "Perfect, I love being The penguin cop! Howard usually never lets me though."

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Obviously you never meant to lose so much time playing games with Randy. It was around 6:35 PM when you flopped down onto the carpet, your chest sore from laughing so hard, but you couldn't resist by how ridiculous it was for a cute little penguin to commit vehicular manslaughter! Randy layed down beside you, "Holy cheese..." he wheezed, Randy held his stomach, "We did it though!" You joked, tears pricked as you leaned on Randy, "All 77 levels ha!", "Yeah, you did like most of it, haha! This is so bruce!" Randy snorted, slapping his table. Once you settled down tear marks imprinted on your cheeks, "Your mom is the best."