Bucky Hensletter?(」゚ロ゚)」

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: After principle Slimovitz gave you you're locker combonation and schedule you were sent off, when you were walking to your locker you saw the same blondie, Bucky, raving about how cool the 'New Ninja' is to his friends, a average-somewhat nerdy looking girl clinging to the arm of a slightly taller boy with cool looking shades, all still in band uniforms. You smiled slightly at the thought of people seriously talking about you, and how cool you were. But this thought was interrupted when a dark magenta haired boy was talking to his shorter, ginger friend, "Seriously, why do people even see in them!? They're just a cheap knockoff of m-" he paused as his friend gritted his teeth, "The original Ninja, I mean he's so bruce! Why would he need help?" He continued.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: 'This kid must be the Ninja, what an idiot guy, I mean, if I overheard it someone else could've, How does anyone not  know who he is?' You contemplated just telling him to shut up, but thankfully you've never really had that bad of a temper before so you held it in pretty easily. As you walked to the door of your next class, science, you didn't think I'd be too bad, and you were partially right, as soon as you opened the door eyes locked on you, some whispering to themselves and chuckling, others staring at you curiously, some just plain not caring, "Oh my, you must be the new student I've been hearing so much about!" Your science teacher, Mrs. Driscoll gushed.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "Hehe yeahh~" You sheepishly replied, "Well it's a bit late for introduction's right now, so sit over there." Mrs. Driscoll pointed at an empty table, you hurriedly sat your things down and tried to ignore the glances and whispers people directed towards you. Suddenly the door flung open and the same blonde boy you had saved earlier, Bucky, quickly ran over to you and jumped behind your table, curling into a ball, "Don't tell him I'm here!" He whispered loudly as the door slammed open once more, revealing a tall, muscular, meathead brunette yelling, "Hey, has any of you nerds seens a kid named Bucky!?", everyone shook there heads as he grunted in frustration and slammed the door behind him, nearly ripping it off it's hinges.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Bucky sprung up and hugged you tightly, "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!!" He profusely said, "No problem, but who was that kid?" You asked, Bucky stopped hugging you and looked a little somber, "That's Bash Johnson, he practically rules the school! He's the biggest bully, and don't even try to stop him, everyone's already accepted he'll just reign over us until we graduate..." he spoke with sadness in his voice. You had been bullied a bit back at your old school, but obviously this kid was the high school equivalent of a tyrant, your blood boiled at the thought of all these innocent kids getting hurt. 

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "Well not if I can help it." You quietly grunted through your teeth. Class went on as normal, except for a few kids slacking off on their assignments, whom didn't go unnoticed by Mrs. Driscoll, once the bell finally rang everyone departed for their next classes, before Bucky tapped you on you're shoulder, you turned and he gave you a sweet smile, "Y/N, seriously thank a bunch for saving me, not many people help me when it comes to really anything especially Bash." He thanked you once more, "Again, Bucky, it's seriously no problem" you reassured him again... 

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "Well I guess I couldn't get enough of you, awkward introduction zing!" Bucky made an odd hand gesture and walked away chuckling, you stood there somewhat confused and eventually hurried to your locker to prepare for your next class