The video. (≖ᴗ≖)

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You, Theresa, and Julian rushed to the usually empty computer room, the computers were pretty old like maybe 4 years, but surprisingly they still worked with the editing program Theresa used. "So, where do you find the time to code?", "I just do it more in my freetime, usually I don't do stuff like this, but it's a special occasion." She grinned, typing away. She downloaded the video data from all 3 of your phones and mixed it together in a compilation of his most dumb moments, and she edited it in a way that made it look even more embarrassing for Bash, somehow she got the video's to a higher quality, and zoomed in, adding different effects for certain moments.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: By the end you reviewed the video as Theresa cracked her knuckles and leaned back in her chair, it started off with a text to speech voice mocking Bash, "Is this really who we want representing the captain of our Football and Basketball team? It's such a shame he can barely come up with a plan." She had also edited it to look like a poorly made mmv of some neiche ship, like a Vocaloid slideshow. Random images popped up of Bash looking stupid, "Seriously, we really want our star quarter back making us look dumb by not even knowing how to use a printer? Really NV high? I thought we were better than this!" Theresa's voice narrated as Bash flew up in shock at the sudden bright light, inverting a few times for good measure.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Theresa also edited 'Spinning Monkey's' in the background to really get a laugh out of those who were watching, you and Julian couldn't help but chuckle slightly as the music made Bash somehow look more dumb as he tried to sound out a kindergarten book, as a 16 year old! "Da Caht tookh a waulhk!" Theresa's voice mocked as a laugh track played, by the end you and Julian were on the ground dying of laughter. "I told you I'm good at this." Theresa said proudly, looking extremely satisfied with herself, "Now all we have to do is post it everywhere and send it to everyone!" You said when you finally regained your composure.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: As Theresa was sharing the video around you and Julian reminded her to post it on every website and social media, especially  to the popular kids. And the icing on the revenge cake was when you suggested Theresa print out photos of Bash looking dumb and plaster them all around the school, "Y/N, thats a marvelous idea! Great thinking!" Julian praised, patting your head gently, Theresa chuckled and cracked her back, stretching slightly. Theresa made sure to print as many as possible, which would probably sky rocket the school's electricity bills, but none of you cared as you hauled as many papers as you could, scattering them wherever you could in the empty halls, just like Regina George printing out the burn book pages.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You slid them under doors, into lockers, on the walls, even on the floor, 'Nobody can ignore it if its all they see!'  You thought mischievously. Julian ran up and down the halls creepily giggling uncontrollably as he threw as many as he could around, a dark grim spread across his face. While you were spreading the word via papers, Theresa was busy sending the video everyone in the school, not to mention she talked about creating Burner numbers and social media accounts to spread the word even quicker. 

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: As the bell rang and everyone headed to their next class, you saw everyone looking at their phones, picking up the papers, or laughing mocking what Bash had said, "Word does really spread quick." Julian suddenly said, creeping up on you. You jumped slightly, "Uh, yeah, guess it does!" You responded, whipping out your phone to check the video, Julian resting his head on your shoulder, you blushed slightly but you brushed it off while looking down to see even people who weren't from your school liking and commenting on the burner accounts. You quickly saved the video incase, "Look! Already 1,000 views! And..." you glanced down again, "498 comments!" You cheered enthusiastically, Julian chuckled "I wonder when-" suddenly Heidi's gossip report came on, which was unusual considering she really only did them during homeroom.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "omg N Ville high! Some new juicy gossip just came in about our Star quarter back, Bash Johnson!" Heidi gasped as a picture of Bash came up on the screen. "Apparently this video has gone mega viral for how totally wack Bash was being!" He explained, then the familiar video popped up, showcasing your masterpiece for the whole school to see, people erupted into laughter as he smashed the computer and started to whine. "What a shoob!" You overheard, "Yeah, I never even liked him, he was totally weird!", suddenly the entire school started to turn on Bash as they continued to trash talk him, "He's totally wonk!" The crowd roared, "Yeah!". 

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: The crowd then started to get rowdy, you started to head to your next class, barley squeezing your way through, "This got a little bit out of hand..." Theresa said catching up to you. "Maybe it was too much?", "Nah, just got way more attention than I planned." Theresa joked, nudging you with her elbow, "Wait til' Debbie hears about it." Julian joined in. "Debbie? Who's Debbie?" You asked, "You'll find out soon enough..." Julian laughed, heading off to his next class.