An Electric performance...(°ヘ°)

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You and Levander quickly separated, Levander's face was extremely angry for a moment, he was about to speak but held his tongue and exhaled, "Howard...would you mind knocking next time?" Levander grunted frustrated. "Uhhhh...yeah, sure no problemo..." Howard replied, still stunned he slowly quickly shut the door and ran off, probably to go tell Randy or something...Levander checked his phone, "Ugh, show starts in 5, guess I'll be seeing you later, darling~" he picked his purple guitar with blue lightning bolts up and strutted away, winking at you as he shut the door.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You were beyond furious that Howard kept messing everything up for you, your first few days of school, your first official meeting with Der Monster Klub, and now your first kiss with a super hot rockstar! But you sighed, and brushed it off as another day, maybe after the show you could kiss. You made your way to the door, the fangirls had luckily dispersed a while ago, a few security guards eyed you as you made your way to the front row, it was a bit cramped but you didn't mind. Then the show started, the spotlight focused on Levander, "Ladies and Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to bring to the stage, two of me' old band mates..." Levander struck a pose in the direction of Randy, a spotlight focusing on him, "Randy and Oward'!!" The spotlight shown on all of them, but you only cared for Levander.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Randy tapped his keytar, "2, 3, 4!-", "Old' on Old' on." Levander interrupted, Randy mumbled something glumly, Levander turned back and said something out of earshot, then turning back to the audience, "What' you' say I kick these two shoobs out of me band?" Levander asked mockingly. The crowd cheered mindlessly as Levander strummed a riff, but it seemed Randy and Howard didn't notice Levander was talking about, "Haha, what shoobs?" Randy asked, Levander turned back to them frustrated and spat something before turning back, "They're real shoobs  ain't they?" Levander asked with a sly grin, this wasn't like him at all?

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You were confused at Levander's sudden malicious intent of publicly humiliating his band-mates, Levander's eyes squinted wickedly as he turned back and walked towards howard, by their hurt and confused faces the things he said probably weren't the nicest. Randy and Howard looked disgraced as Levander walked back toward the audience, security throwing them off the stage in the background, Levander waved them off sarcastically. Levander then began to play, admittedly, sweet guitar licks! You bopped your head at the music, but couldn't shake the weird feeling in the pit off your stomach.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: As Levander kept playing in seemed as if there were...sparks? No, that cant be right! Until you noticed the sparks would come more often, and that something blue was hovering over Levander. Even the crowd started to die down in worry, the blue sparks started to almost cover Levander, altering his appearance, his arms and legs started to spark a white and amaranth due. 'Blue stank?? What the juice is going on!?' You thought to yourself, suddenly Levander started to transform into a electric monstrosity! As he let out his last riff he looked at the crowd expectantly, only to be greeted by silence, then the crowd started to panic, running away screaming and hollering.

 ⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: The electric monster grunted and started to play Levander's songs, not fully aware of his surroundings, you ran with the crowd but ducked into an empty ally way, 'its shinobi season!' You thought to yourself, I mean, every good superhero needed a decent catchphrase. You smoke-bombed in synch with Randy- er- The Ninja, the monster stopped, "Sorry Levander, but this ain't my jam!" Randy threw 3 ninja rings, but the monster obliterated them with an electric riff of his guitar, "Ohh..." you mumbled glumly. The monster put on the same confident smirk Levander used to have and started to rock on once more, his guitar fired up and you both leaped away as he fired electric bolts your way. You deflected the bolts with your sword, Randy doing the same, "What the rock is wrong with him??" He asked, you groaned, "Kind of a bad time..." you sighed.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: The monster shot another bolt, stronger than the last few knocking Randy's sword away from him, and hitting some enthusiastic rocker still in the crowd. Randy looked over and noticed his keytar, "Sometimes you gotta fight rock with rock!" Randy looked over to you, "Shinobi, grab an instrument and rock with me!" He offered, firing up his suit with a Tengu Fireball mode. Randy shot the monster with fire, literally, you darted backstage and prayed they had an instrument you could play, guitar? No. Drums? No. Piano? No. Violin, trombone, probably not the harmonica... "Hey, no offense but could you hurry!?" Howard yelled from outside, Randy's keytar and Levander's electric guitar played loudly in the background, almost making it impossible to think clearly. 

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Then you heard a loud boom, like a colliding of energy, just then you found the perfect instrument! The tambourine! You ran out to the main stage to get ready to play, only to see Randy de tengu, he turned to you, his eyes desperate, "I can't beat him, he rocks to hard!" He whined, he turned back to an exhausted monster Levander, and mumbled something, "the wrong not righted, pays back tenfold..." Randy paused, straightening his posture, "I have to right this wrong." He said. Randy dropped his keytar, and monster Levander gladly took this as an opportunity to electrocute him, he wizzed away, only for a moment later to return as normal non-ninja Randy. "We thought you were dead!?" You said nonchalantly, "Y/N, we need to rock with Levander!", "Why me? I didn't kick him out of the band..." you muttered, "Please, just do it for him." He begged, picking up his keytar and approaching Levander.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "Randy what are you doing!?", "Cunningham have you lost your mind!?" You and Howard warned, "We started this, and we have to stop it." He turned back to monster Levander, "Levander! Play with us!" Randy insisted, the monster grunted in confusion, "For realisies, lets jam!" Howard hauled his drum machine over anxiously. "2, 3, 4! Thats how you do it by the way.", "Thats exactly how I do it!" Randy whined, you coughed and Randy and Howard understood, then you started to jam to one of their bands songs, 'Detention Deficit Disorder', ironic because Randy is neurodivergent. You slammed your tambourine to the beat, swaying side to side as monster Levander settled down, grunting in confusion, monster Levander then tried to load up his guitar, but Randy just gave him a hopeful smile, "Come on Levander, rock with us!" He offered.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Randy anxiously glanced up at him as he, you, and Howard rocked harder. Levander then gave a hopeful and gentle smile, gladly playing the familiar tune slowly transforming back into his original state, you were a bit saddened it wasn't the Levander you grew to love, he was quite different actually. His guitar playing was...awful. And he looked completely different, instead of hot pink spiky hair the boy had a fluffy dark auburn bob, large round black rim glasses, dark eyes, red converse, and a '30 seconds to math' red and white jersey with black pants. But soon the boys playing became agonizing, "This is worse than the monster...", "Yeah I prefer a demonic lightning creature over this." You complained, "Don't worry, I've got this!" Howard ran over and smashed Levander's guitar.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Levander paused and looked around, "What happened? The last thing I remember was you kicking me out of your band." Levander croaked, "That about sums it up!" Howard said, you shot him a dirty glance as Levander deflated. "Lets roll, this sweet 'fro is giving me a neck ache!" Howard sighed, relieved, but Randy stopped him before he could leave. Levander looked defeated, "Not yet Howard, theres one thing left we need to do!"

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: About 30 minutes later you saw Randy, Howard, and Levander at Gregs Rock Hole, Howard kept complaining about Levander ruining the bands image, but you kept Levander distracted so he didn't hear any of it. The the show started, again, "Put your hands together for '30 seconds to math, with special guest, the formerly British, Levander Hart, right skee-now!" Greg announced, and they played. Very badly. As in so badly, the lights blew.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹ (A/N): Omg this is literally 1.4K words O_o...seriously though, thanks for all the support on the book! And just let me know if you have any  suggestions for future chapters ^_^!!