Cute little picnic!! ( ^ ω ^)

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Once you finally got to the bakery you had just realized how interesting the design actually was. There were little stuffed animal types plushies displaying certain pastries, your mood lightened as you chuckled at the cutesy aesthetic of the shop. But as soon as you opened the door you were blasted with strong scents of strawberry and possibly kiwi perfume, and a barrage of delicious smelling treats, cookies, cakes, cupcakes, pretzels, even some refreshments and candy, it was almost surreal.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: After you got used to the mesh of scent's and color's a girl with muted green eyes popped up from behind the counter, "Oh em' squee!" She said quickly making her way over to you, "You must be that new kid! Uber sorry for not giving you a warm welcome, I was a bit busy restocking and decorating, btw, do you like it?" She said in a sugary sweet tone as she grabbed your hand to guide you around the shop. The girl had frizzy, short brown hair, muted green eyes, a few freckles peppered around her face, a white collared shirt with puffy sleeve's, a pink fluffy shirt, and pink flats, she kept holding your hands as you walked over to the cupcake section.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "So here are the cupcakes, which personally are my fav! And you look like the type of person to like...hmm, blue raspberry sparkle surprise!" The girl said holding a neatly designed clear package with blue cupcakes, they had blue frosting with a darker shade wrapping, there was also decorative blue raspberry sprinkles peppered around it, with a white star on the very top, "Well you were right! That does look very good." You joked, "Are you psychic?" You both chuckled. "Well would you like to add that amount to the register?" She enthusiastically suggested.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "Sure? Also what was your name again?" You asked, the girl's face dropped momentarily is a slight sorrow, "Aww, I completely forgot to introduce myself! Where are my manner?" She joked cheering herself up slightly, "Its Rachel, Rachel Baker! My parents own this bakery, I sometimes even get to sample the foods!" She said, almost starting to ramble.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "Ooh! Since we're like Bff's now, can I show you my room!?" She said lifting herself up and down with her heals, "Uh, sure?-", she quickly grabbed your hand and darted over the counter making small little noises you wrote off as gibberish. And a little fun fact you learned today was that the Bakery split into 2, the bottom half being the Bakery and the top half being the Bakers house, but before you knew it you were in Rachel's room.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: It was very pastel, basically being an extreme version of the Bakery, "Do you like what I've done with the place?" She asked excitedly, "Well how should I know? I've never really been in your room before! Hehe..." you nervously chuckled, "Oh, riighhttt~, silly me! anyway's I was planning to come up with some more concepts, but I have plans" Rachel paused for a minute, "Oh right! I was supposed to meet my friends at the park!!" 

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Rachel grabbed your hand again and dashed downstairs, not listening to your obvious complaints for her to slow down. She grabbed her bag and darted out the door and to the park, but by the time you were there you were completely exhausted, but somehow it had slipped Rachel's mind you were still there. She looked over and had a shocked face, "Y/N? Why did you follow me here?" And then again she interrupted you, "Well technically you-" "Aww, you must have wanted to hang out with me, you are literally soo~ sweet! Anyway's, my friends aren't that far, so come on." Rachel blushed slightly, skipping toward's the edge of the park.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You were a bit reluctant to follow Rachel again, but any source of food was pretty far away, so you didn't really try. When you caught up to Rachel she was by a more shady & quiet area, where you overheard familiar voices talking, only to be met with Der Monster Klub! Julian glanced over, meeting your gaze, "Oh Y/N, what a pleasant surprise!~" he said cheerfully, patting down a spot between him and Rachel, who had plopped down and opened her bag, revealing a few tasty treats. "Hey guys, didn't expect to see you here!" But then it clicked, 'Rachel is in Der Monster Klub??" You suddenly thought to yourself, but you shook it off as you sat down.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "So your in the klub too?" Rachel asked, her muted green eyes lit up by curiosity, "Yeah, just today though, nothing much." You answered as Juggo rolled the dye, "Oh, and sorry about not inviting you, we usually wait a bit to invite members to after school meetings." Theresa apologized, looking slightly embarrassed, "Just in case you thought we were gonna ditch you." She continued, just stopping by the time it was Rachel's turn to roll.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: 'Now this is something I wanna see!' You thought, all your attention focused on her mannerisms, you were so curious because Rachel didn't really seem like a vengeful person, though she seemed no different, chipper, happy, and patient. You felt kinda let down when nothing crazy happened, she probably just thought of it as a regular board game, she was swaying side to side in a positive way while dunking Stevens head in a carton of milk.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: And the game went on as normal, but it was a little more fun with the note you now weren't starving, and Juggo wasn't kidding when he said The Bakers -  Bakery had the best pastries in town! Then again, you were willing to eat just about anything to relieve your empty stomach. "Thank you so much Rachel, this is the best cookie I've ever had." You said, eyes almost watering from thankfulness, "No prob Y/N, anything for my BFF!!" She said giggling while nibbling on a cookie.