Last place I wanna be!!( Ó ࡇ Ò)

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You and Julian silently read the Dracula book, it was surprisingly peaceful and wholesome despite the undead circumstances. "Vampires are sooo~ cool! I almost wish I could be one! But then I wouldn't be able to visit you without inconveniencing you..." he mumbled that last part, "Well even if you were a vampire I'd totally let you suck my blood! Sounds epic, probably." You cringed, you had never been that good at comforting people in the first place, so you internally screamed when Julian giggled. "You really are a jewel, Y/N." He teased playfully, looking off to the side, a soft pink spreading on his cheeks. You smiled and grabbed his hand, "Well than maybe we should help...um, well I was going to talk about jewels but I just meant I wanted to help fine something that could help us, or something..." you muttered, Julian strutted ahead of you, his hand slipping out of your weirdly loose grip, you could've sworn you held him tighter. "Theresa whats that zombie thing your doing-Agh!" Randy suddenly yelped, Howard squealed horrified as you barged into the room, "Theresa!?" You and Julian said in synch, "Hey no take backs!" Howard complained, shifting the McFizzles away from Theresas lashing zomby-fied arm, "Oh my juice! Its the McFizzles!" Randy gasped. "Can you fill us in on what happened?" You questioned, your eyes widened in confusion and concern as your gaze shifted from Theresa to Randy, "Run!" Randy shouted, grabbing Howards arm as you ran, Theresa limped quickly behind.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!" Randy panted as you all flew down the hallway, a few zombie children muttering, "Candyy!", but more poured out as the walls and floors gave in, "Candy!!" They gurgled, "To that house-thing!" Randy shouted breathlessly. As soon as you all got in he and Howard barricaded the door frantically, "Whats going on!?" You questioned while your chest heaved, "So basically the McFizzles are turning people into zombies and I don't know what to do!!" Randy whined, while darting up the stairs, zombies quickly started the bust through the barricades, just breaking through as you got to the upstairs level, you all watched from the balcony as Howard whimpered. "Cunningham, if this really is the end, I want you to know that I know you're totally terrified right now!" Howard breathed, his hands on his hips, "Come on just admit it!" he continued as you gave Randy a look, but you were quickly distracted by the zombies getting closer and closer up the steps. "Come on Howard, I'm not scared!" Randy defended himself, leaning back from the balcony, "Just gimme the mask!" Randy whispered into Howards ear, out of Julians field of hearing as he stared, wide eyed at the zombie's quickly advancing towards them. 

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Randy ducked behind the safety of a door and transformed, but you pulled out your  mask from your shorts pocket, quickly applying it, Howard stared in shock, "Impressed?-", "You're the Shinobi!? Seriously! A shoob like you can get a mask, but when I want a mask, I'm the shoob!" He muttered angrily, but quickly forgetting about it as he remembered the zombies, yelping. "Ah! I'm so scared!" Julian whimpered, quickly hiding behind you, "Stay close Howard!", "You got it ninja!" Howard mumbled, stuffing his face with McFizzles, "Howard, are you eating McFizzles!? Randall told us those were dangerous!" Julian warned, Howards face went blank, "Ah drat. Y'know maybe I'll be okay, I've got a strong digestive system-" Howard started to shake, transforming into a zombie, "Howardd!!" Randy shrieked as he watched his best bro turn into a zombie. You, Randy, and Julian lumbered up the stairs, watching in horror as the zombies got closer and closer, groaning "Candy!", "Ninja trippin balls!" Randy announced, pulling some out of his lower, red belt as you and Julian clung to the wall, the zombies knocking downwards like bowling balls, you grunted as you and Julian heaved up the stairs.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Randy busted open the door, putting a 'stalling wedge' to stall the zombies as they banged tirelessly, "Thats not gonna hold them..." Randy panicked, backing up to the railing of the ceiling, "Candy we totally hear you, you're zombies for shoobing out loud!" He cried, you all paused. "What if we got it out of their system?" You suggested, Julian anxiously glanced at the door, which started to have a few holes, zombified hands sticking through, before completely giving out. "Julian get in the corner!" You warned as you and Randy fought off the zombies with your bare hands, "Nonononono don't touch me!" Randy squealed like a little girl, jumping away from the zombies hands, before turning around, "Howard what have you done to..." he paused in utter horror, "You!?", "Ninja get your scarf together, Howard is gone! He's a zombie now!" You shook Randy by his shoulders, "And so is your friend!" Randy pointed behind you to a corner, you look back and saw Julian being corner by the zombies, whimpering, Randy got cornered, falling off, but he could handle himself, Julian couldn't! 

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "Julian I'm coming!" Julian yelped as your scarf wrapped around him, slinging him and yourself to a tree branch, right above a hoard of zombies, "Hey Shinobi! I've been thinking- kinda- about what you said, and theres this move!" Randy propelled himself over to you, "Ninja-" he fell back, slinging over to you again, "Puke and-" but he swung off before he could finish, frustratedly kicking back to you. "Poke! We can make them throw up the zombie candy!" He panted, you gagged, "I know its the worst, but its probably the only way!" He yelled as he fell back again, "Okay..." you groaned, "Julian, this is gross, so you might wanna look away..." you warned him, he was still jumbled up in your cyan scarf, but covered up his eyes with his hands.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You poked and prodded at the zombies stomachs in a way that immediately made then hurl up the McFizzles, your stomach squirmed in your body uncomfortably as you watched so many zombie-people throw up, gagging you unbearably did it again, and again. Until everyone was back to normal, "I'm never doing that again!" You choked, holding onto your stomach for dear life, "Schnasty!" Randy groaned. "Anyways...I've gotta get back to Howard, n' stuff. See ya later!" He excited, accidentally stepping in McFizzle vomit. 

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "Praise cheese! That was horrid!" Julian groaned, "And I lost all my candy!" You whined, and you sadly looked at the sun rising in the distance, hopelessly sighing as you closed your eyes and put your head down defeatedly, "But I didn't!~" Julian hummed delightfully, shaking a rattling bag of candy, which was filled to the brim! You gasped, your eyes lighting up, "Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!" You squealed happily, jumping as Julian giggled, but suddenly it started randomly raining...McFizzles! "You don't actually think someone would be dumb enough to eat these would you?" A female voice piped up, you glanced behind you, "Oh that's Debra-Kang! Journalist of NHS." Julian voiced, giggling, but you noticed an un-zombies Theresa and 'Debra'-Kang along with Randy and Howard walking together, until Howard started to eat the McFizzles, you and Julian laughed, "Haha now way Howard actually-", "He did!" Julian wheezed.