New school, new start! (≧∇≦)/

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: *BRINGGG BRINGGG!!* Your alarm clock screeched, alerting you it was your first day at Norrisville high. You quickly packed your bag, not forgetting your ninja nomicon and ninja mask, and hurriedly threw on your clothes (what was described in the info chapter), and slid down the banister of the stairs, plopping into the kitchen. Your mom was making a quick breakfast, scrambled eggs, a few strips of bacon, and a piece of buttered toast, unlike most teen movies were the main characters mom bakes them a buffet and they only end up having a granola bar, you gulped down your food with gratitude. Most times your mom was already at work, leaving you to eat a school breakfast.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Anywho, once you finished and profusely thanked your mother you hurried off to the bus stop. You waited a few minutes before a semi-rundown bus with...claw marks(!??) skidded to a halt in front of you, the doors made a soft but noticeable squeak as they opened. You sheepishly stepped inside, anxiety creeping up your back, most times in cities like these there also come up a bunch of entitled bullies who hold their status up like a golden first place trophy. An old woman occupied the drivers seat, and just as you were about to ask about were to sit she screeched, "Take a seat or get off!" In a comedically loud and broken voice, "But it's my first day, I-I don't know were to sit." You questioned keeping your voice down, preparing for another karen style scream, "Then sit next to Julian! Julian raise your hand!" Just then a hand shot up, presumably Julians.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You slowly walked, taking in the glances, some mean, some curious, excited, etc. When you got to your seat you saw a gothic boy, he wore a purple tophat with the same skull you had one your hair pin, "Do you like Sinjin Knightfire too?" You questioned, immediately Julians face dropped in shock and awe, "Like Sinjin Knightfire? I love Sinjin Knightfire! He's my favorite magician of all time! I've loved him since...well, as long as I can remember!" Julian raved enthusiastically until you finally got to your stop as you got up he grabbed your hand, "Wait! You seem really cool, so- uhm, maybe you could sit at our table at lunch" he asked with a sheepish smile on his face.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You felt your face heat up slightly, "O-of course, I would love to! But I need to get to the principals office before class starts." You reassured as he reluctantly let your hand go, holding the same smile as he waved you goodbye as you parted in the hallway.