Seriously ninja!! (°言°怒)

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Once you waved Julian goodbye you got off the bus you already were pretty hungry, but sadly nothing in your pantry seemed satisfactory to your cravings, "Whatever, I'll just eat out." You noted to yourself. You walked down the street wondering where and what you were going to eat, 'The mall's food court would be way too dirty and crowded, the gas station only has junk food, so I'll pass, and Charlie Clucker's is a classical low-quality fast food chain, like McDonald's but worse.' You thought, abruptly being snapped out of your thoughts as you heard a robotic screech, followed by the Ninja getting throw across the street, you hurried over in hopes to see what chucked him so eaily.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: Only to be shoved out of the way, "Move! I'm tryna' do my job here!" The Ninja yelled, dashing toward's the unseen entity, 'Is he always this much of a jerk? Or is he still salty about my win?' You contemplated as you peeked behind the corner, seeing an intimidatingly large gorilla looking mass of metal fending off the Ninja. You darted to a desolate alley and transformed, smokebombing onto a lamp post, observing the robot's movements, thankfully it didn't seem to notice you yet, and once it turned it's back you threw your scarf around the hunk of junk and as it lifted it's arm you kicked it in its non-existent rib cage. Slightly knocking it back, "Seriously!? What the juice dude! I had it covered!" An annoying familiar voice whined loudly.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You chose not to respond and rolled your eyes, it's common sense you were obligated to help him, even if it's unnecessary. He started to go off on a rant leaving him vulnerable to the gorilla's ruthless attack's, "Watch out!" You warned, the Ninja barely managed to dodge it, jumping over it's hand while still continuing to complain. As you tried to attack the robot, it caused a little less damage than you hand imagined, "Hey Ninj, a little help over here!?" You asked despite your better judgment, "No! Since your SoOoOoO~ much better than me, you can handle it!" He pouted, continuing to do little to nothing to stop the robot

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: 'Is this dude for real?' You thought, practically appalled by his immaturity, "Are you always like this!?" You yelled while Ninja-air fisting the robot. But for some reason he still wouldn't do anything, which resulted in not only twice the amount of damage to the city, but also left you almost completely exhausted by the time you managed to beat the robot. Then the Ninja suddenly patted you back as the paparazzi and civilians started to come back out. "Hey blue Ninja are you okay?" Plenty of the crowd asked, "Well actually its Shinobi now-", "Well yes, my sidekick still needs a lot of improvement, but we managed." He said giving you a dirty look. Then a news woman came up to you, "Why blue ninj- Shinobi, is it true that your the Ninja's sidekick?" She asked, holding a comically large microphone, "Well no-", "Yes, my student here may seem rough around the edges, but they're still a decent Ninja, not as good as me though!" He said in a fake consoling tone as he patted you rougher than before.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: After a while the crowd eventually deflated, but before the Ninja could smoke bomb away from consequences, you grabbed his arm roughly and dragged him to an empty alley. "Ninja, what was that about!?" You spat, he just gave you a smug look, "Well it's true, you gotta lot to learn before you become as great as me, the Ninja of Norrisville." He said, probably thinking he just said the best comeback since Diss-tracks were made. "We're both the Ninja's, it's also my job to fight crime and de-stank people, not to just be your little accessory." You said in a cold tone, he leaned against the wall and crossed his arm's like those bad boys do in 80's movies and said, "Well then, do your own thing, I don't need a side-dish to my main course." He replied with an unseen cheesy grin. "A side-show to my superbowl if you will." And before you even could reply, "Smoke...Bomb." He said as he dropped the red ball, a red cloud of dust settling where he was.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You were engulfed in rage, holding back the unearthly urge to just beat the cheesy jokes out of him, but before you could even yell you were caught back up to reality. What could you really do? You were tired, hungry, and the slight pain from being slapped around the street like play-doh left you virtually useless. 'Jeez, screw it, I'll just go to that bakery.' Even though you weren't in the mood for sweet's it was better than nothing, you de-suited and stuffed your mask in your jacket as you strolled down the street, still exhausted