Stupid PE...(#`д')ノ

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: As you hurried to your locker you put away all your books and pulled your schedule out of your backpack and checked...PE...your face dropped and your blood ran cold, 'Please be a mistake! I hate PE!' You thought in a panic. But no there was no mistake, your shoulders slumped as you put everything away in your locker, you reluctantly dragged your feet, you hated gym more than math or really anything

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: As you walked in all eyes set on you as you hurried over to the locker room, the uniforms didn't look that bad, but it didn't really change your mood, "Ugh...why gym?" You groaned while tying your shoes, then you heard another voice, "Exactly, why not something more interesting? Such as demonology, or psychology, those dark thrills are what really gets your adrenaline pumping!" He said enthusiastically, wait a minute...it was Julian! That goth kid from the bus, "Julian? Is that you?" You questioned looking around for any sign of him, suddenly you heard the creaking noise, your head turned expecting to see Julian but there was no sign of him.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You slumped down in disappointment when unexpectedly a voice chimed "Boo~" Julian whispered in your ear, you shrieked in terror and whipped around to see Julian giggling "Hehe," he held a finger against his mouth "Don't worry, I don't bite." He assured jokingly, "Well of course I know that, you still scared the skin off me though." You breathed a sigh of great relief. "Seriously though, gym sucks! All you do is pointless running and climbing." You complained while pouting, "Exactly, why can't student take their own tracks?" Julian replied, "The world would be a lot  less boring if that were the case." You laughed.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: "Julian? Y/N? Are you in there? Is there a problem?" Coach Green, your gym teacher yelled from outside the locker room, "Uh, no, Just finishing up!" You yelled back, "Well make sure to make it quick! We're going to be running an extra mile today!" Coach Green yelled in a gleeful tone, you shuddered as you turned your attention back to Julian "Well I guess thats our cue." You said in a bored tone, "At least we're in the same class!" He reminded you in an enthusiastic. Thats when it hit, you hadn't gotten a proper tour yet! Your face lit up as you suggested, "Wait a minute, I never got a proper tour around! That way we can both be excused!" Julian's eyes widened, "Oh my, Y/N, I don't know what I'd do without you." He gasped.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You grabbed Julian's hand and sprinted out of the locker room towards Coach Green, "I see you're already warming up, love the attitude." He remarked, "Well actually, we were just leaving" you said with your head held high, Coach Green gave you a curious look, "And why is that?", "Well It's my first day and I still haven't gotten a proper tour around the school." Coach Green made a weird face, as if he was deciding something, Julian was noticeably nervous, even your confidence slowly faltered as the seconds passed. "Well I suppose it would be okay, a bit sad you'll miss the 2 mile run." You both sighed in relief.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You both walked down the hall, thankfully out of those gym clothes, looks deceive, they were actually super itchy. But the more you walked the more nervous and red Julian became, "Julian, uhh, you okay?" He jumped slightly and sheepishly chuckled, "Well, um, Y/N, if you don't mind, you're still holding my hand- not that I have a problem-o-or anything!" He stuttered nervously, you looked down to see he was right, a blush spread across your face as you realized you were holding his hand...still. You quickly pulled away, "Oh! I-I um, I didn't mean to!" You awkwardly apologized, Julian's face got slightly redder, "Well I didn't say I had a problem with you holding my hand..." he scratched the back of his head while holding out his hand.

⊹˚୨☆୧˚⊹: You grabbed his hand but it was noticeably tighter than before, though surprisingly you both got used to holding pretty quick. *BRINGGGGGGGG* the bell screeched, startling you both, "Oh thank cheese, finally we can eat" you felt relieved, suddenly a smile spread across Julian's face, "Remember what I said about eating lunch with me and my friends?" He asked, "Oh yeah, I've been looking forward to it!" You said as you both hurried towards the lunch room.