18 ♡ cherry lips

A/N: Pictured above is a reference of the reader's hero costume

A/N: Pictured above is a reference of the reader's hero costume. It's meant to resemble something a goddess would wear, but you can obviously imagine it being a bit different. It's basically just flowy and white, with gold highlights.

----------------------

"[Name], your costume's finally here! They got the design down just how you wanted it!"

Rui could barely contain her excitement as she tore the costume out of the packaging it had come in, handing it off to you so that you could try it on. Your costume was supposed to be have been ready much earlier, but because of your late start at U.A and having been out of the country at the time, you hadn't been able to sort of the finer details with the design company. With all the planning for the Sports Festival, your costume had been pushed further down the priority list. But finally, it was here. You'd rather wait longer for something of good quality than a cheap, hastily made product any day.

"How does it look?" you smiled, twirling to better show off the gold accents.

"You're gorgeous!" Rui gushed, enthusiastically clapping her hands. Freja had also tuned in to your little fashion show, and if not for being out on work business, you were sure Mikael would've been excited to see you try it on as well.

You flushed a bit. "Thanks. It's a comfortable fit. The fabric is so soft and breathable. I'm sure I'll be able to fight and run around it in no problem. Ah-I should probably get changed into my school uniform, though. Otherwise I'll be late."

Come to think of it, none of my classmates have seen me in my costume before.

The idea of modelling it in front of them had you a little excited. Everyone had such lovely designs of their own, and while yours wasn't anything too flashy, you were happy with the way it had turned out. You hoped that one day just the sight of you in this costume would reassure many that they would be safe.

Izuku had spent his day off resting, as he well should've, with the horrible injuries he'd endured. You'd sent Katsuki a few messages yesterday, but it was clear that he was still extremely upset with how the Sports Festival had ended. Your day of leisure hadn't exactly gone as planned, but you'd gotten to meet Aphrodite in the flesh, which was a step in the right direction.

Now, back in class-

"Aizawa-sensei," you spoke, "I think this is my first time seeing you without all those bandages."

Your homeroom teacher rubbed at his dry eyes. "The treatment was overdramatic in the first place. It wasn't a big deal." There was a discernible scar across his right temple, just underneath his eye. Proof of the injuries he'd sustained back during the attack at USJ. "Putting that aside, we've got something a bit special going on this morning."

"Please not a quiz," you heard Kaminari whisper.

"It's time to formulate your codenames. Your hero names."