42 ♡ a friend's hand

Well, the bad news was that there wasn't actually any pizza, but the good news was that a bunch of heroes had come to rescue you from the crusty-lipped villain and his entourage.

"Kurogiri!" Shigaraki cried out, but his reaction was just a touch too slow. Before the villains could even collect their bearings, the rookie hero, Kamui Woods, had already entrapped them with his ultimate move.

You hid behind All Might's broad frame, glancing worriedly to the boy who was still bound to the chair. The pro hero moved quickly-so quickly that your eyes could hardly keep up with him as he rushed over, destroyed Katsuki's bindings, and pulled him back to safety.

"As expected from the young and talented Kamui Woods!" All Might praised with a bright smile. "As well as the unassuming veteran, Gran Torino! You can't run away anymore, League of Villains. Why, you ask? Because... we are here!"

You excitedly slapped Katsuki's shoulder. "So cool! He twisted his catchphrase around to include them!"

"Someone's in pretty good spirits, all things considered," he grumbled.

"I'm a little let down about the pizza, but everything else worked out great!"

"Pizza-what?"

"It's not just us," another voice chimed in, and you turned back towards the door to see that another pro hero, Edgeshot, had slipped inside with a unit of police officers following him. "We've got more skilled heroes like Endeavor surrounding the outside along with the rest of the police."

All Might looked down at the two of you. "It must have been scary... you two did so well to endure!"

"I wasn't fucking scared!" Katsuki snapped. His crimson eyes settled back onto you, and he let out a sigh. "Nothing even happened to me. [Name]'s the one who had to go through all that shit... I was bound to a chair like a goddamn weakling..."

"Young [Name] did?"

Now All Might was looking at you with a frantic expression, and he practically ran circles around you, lifting your arms and your legs to make sure that you hadn't been injured anywhere else. You chuckled wearily and asked for him to set you down.

"Nothing happened," you reassured. "My arm was already sliced up from back during the training camp."

Katsuki gritted his teeth. "Nothing happened, you say? That piece of shit villain practically molested you! All Might, hurry up and kill that fucker already!"

"Oh, um, I'm-"

"This is bullshit," Shigaraki seethed. "Dammit... we even went to such lengths. Why the hell has the last boss hunted us down? Isn't it usually the other way around? I'm fucking pissed now... [Name], get over here and help me. You should be helping the guy you like, shouldn't you?"

"Ha!" Katsuki laughed. "If you seriously think she likes creepy shitheads like you, then you're fucking delusional!"

"Ugh... this is such a pain. My entire mood's gone to shit. I've got no choice... Kurogiri! Bring as many of them here as you can!"

You shuddered, instinctively falling back even further behind All Might, waiting for Shigaraki's words to take action. By them, he meant Nomu, right? If that was the case, even with someone like All Might here, you'd be in serious trouble if a bunch of those things showed up.

Hm?

Nothing was happening. Shigaraki was still fallen to the ground, all tied up, silence falling over the room.

"Well, now this is just awkward for all of us," you sighed, shaking your head.

"Kurogiri! What the fuck is going on?!"