23 ♡ simply lovely

[Chicken Lover]

Whattup cutie

Just checking in to see how you're doing today

Nothing else happened, right?

[Name]

i'm good! and thank you for checking in :)

haven't started class yet, but everything's fine so far

i already went to go see the friends of mine that were injured

they're doing good!

[Chicken Lover]

Ok good

You're free to drop by my office whenever, you know?

Come intern for me again once you get your provisional license

[Name]

thank you so much

it was so great getting to work with you!

and tons of fun too

[Chicken Lover]

God you're cute

Stay safe hun

[Name]

will do!

You finished sending your last message and pocketed your phone just as you were stepping into class. Internships were officially over and it was your first day back at school. The last time you'd seen Hawks, he appeared uninjured and in good spirits, which was a relief. Izuku and the rest were still recovering from their wounds, but Recovery Girl had treated them a bit, so they'd be okay.

"Dude, Bakugou, are you serious?!"

"Shut the fuck up! It won't go back to normal!"

The second you entered the room, Katsuki was already going at full throttle. His hair was slicked all the way down again, which made you frown. Hadn't you gone out of your way to fix that?

"Why's it back?" you asked him, pointing to the ill-fitting hairstyle.

He gritted his teeth, holding back the urge to swat his two laughing classmates. "That fucker Best Jeanist kept styling it this way. I tried doing what you did, but it didn't work for shit! [Name], you need to fix it right now!"

"I don't even have anything to style it with."

"Just fix it already!"

Kirishima was chortling behind his palms. "Man... this is unreal. What's with that ridiculous side part? I'm losing it over here, ha-ha..."

"You're really looking to get your ass kicked, huh, bastard?!" Small explosions began to spark off in Katsuki's palms, and by some strange force—either the detonation or sheer anger—his hair came unfurled and puffed back up into its signature spiky locks.

"Good job," you applauded.

"Fucking bite me!"

You left Kirishima and Sero to deal with his antics and made your way over to the corner of the room, where Izuku, Shouto, and Iida were huddled. Everyone in the class seemed to be discussing their internships, and naturally, the three survivors had instinctively banded together.