𝟏𝟖 | 𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐬

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐘 [PART 1]

"ARE YOU GOING TO HELP ME OR JUST STAND THERE?"

My question hung like black tar in the atmosphere, thick and cumbersome. It was bold and out of character of me, that was granted —but it slipped past my teeth before I could bite it back and get a clutch on myself.

My brother's best friend was just as shocked as I was, though he gathered himself easily, his handsome face masked with indifference as he lifted his chin and looked squarely at me.

I had heard him call out my name on multiple occasions, had wondered why he hadn't just left, when I was evidently occupied. My chest had been heaving as I had strived to reach my high, squeezing my eyes shut, just hoping he wouldn't pursue my attention.

But I had been wrong.

He was so brutally relentless that when I failed to respond, he probed further and ventured upstairs, and there he caught me straining to pleasure myself while half-naked.  Of course, I hadn't bothered to close the door, not when I knew it was only me who resided within the household and there was a slim chance of somebody walking in, much less him.

Besides, my phone had bleated on my left, alerting me of a breach and intrusion, a possible hazard to my safety and of a potential predator that was on my list and flashing across the network I usually monitored. I had dismissed it, deeming my almost orgasm more important.

Now, with Blaze standing right before me while I was indecent and bare —for some sickening reason I couldn't quite put a finger on— my core was flooded with sweltering heat. I miserably attempted a conscious effort to stay cool and collected, though was failing.

I even thought about crossing one leg over the other to conceal my intimacy, but instead determined that the distance between them was conspicuous than ever already and it was better for me to embrace it, while I at least had it partially hidden with my panties, even if all they did was conceal some of my damn labia and a strip of trimmed hair.

In this instance I wasn't shy or insecure, I was riding on the high of being seen by eyes that were trying to hold back an array of emotions no doubt, promising they would engulf me even if they were incapable of uttering a single word. The truth was that we both could feel the budding synergy crackling between us and it was too late to turn back around.

"Blaze."

I cocked my head just slightly, as if I was examining him. He didn't crumble though, eyes rooted to my face and unnerved by the predicament we were in.

"Naomi."

His chest gave away just slightly as he called me by the name that everybody else did, a harsh exhale penetrating the bubble we were wrapped up in.

"Adam..." He trailed off.

"He's not coming back." I immediately emphasised breathily. "He doesn't mean anything to me."