𝟏𝟗 | 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐘 [PART 2]

I HAD MADE A FEW FUCKING SLIP UPS.

The first of my blunders was what went down between Blaze and myself a night ago, when I was craving an intense release —but in my defence it was hard not to orgasm at the sheer thought of being watched by him and then being told by that sexy mouth of his exactly how to touch myself. Of course, because of that betraying malfunction of my body, I couldn't get the thought of him and his filthy words out of my mind.

Even though he hadn't even touched me, the notion that he had such unwarranted authority over me while also being everything I disapproved of, gave me whiplash. It was evident he was smug about it and wanting to have the last say, leaving on his own terms. But, I understood it wasn't supposed to happen and it wouldn't ever again, not when he was my downfall and there was too much at stake.

I was going to avoid him with all my strength.

Despite the ache between my legs as I had showered and left the hot streams the next morning —hazy eyed and wonton— I shook any further thought away of him and clothed myself, powering up my laptop to finalise the final draft of the Sparta Project. I had been so overly optimistic the next few days high off validation for getting it submitted, which had also led swiftly to my next mistake.

Allowing Olga the liberty to assist uncle Alba on a walk through the trimmed gardens, because he was well enough to get a breath of fresh air.

When I arrived at the residence after the event had already taken place, it was to find her on the ground, and frightened out of her wits, rocking back and forth.

"Ol." I whispered softly, crouching down to her level. "What's wrong? Where's my uncle?"

"They got him back to the room." She communicated with her eyes and the simple actions of her hands, behind her at the vast manor standing tall.

"What happened? Talk to me." I pressed, taking her shoulder and helping her up, my own hand gestures sharp in a sense of urgency.

"He lashed out at me, he thought I was Priya." Olga's eyes softened in sympathy and I held back my profanities as we climbed the steps. "He noticed that I was wearing her earrings."

"My uncle lately cannot be trusted, even tended to. His delusions control him." I exhaled and halted. "Those earrings were also his mother's. Aunt Pri was everything to him."

"Me too." Olga conveyed with despair.

Olga had been around Alba since years, she had seen to his family needs and always done the brunt work required, like a glorified housekeeper and manager of some sort, mainly keeping Priya Khanum company and updated with business to make her feel included.

His wife had always just in the background, minding her own business and that was the only reason Alba felt something like a semblance of appreciation towards Olga to continue to want her around.