ELEVEN

- A Week Later -

All throughout my shift I can't stop looking at my hand. How did I manage to make him tremble and be weak under my touch? No matter how many times I scrub my hand with different products at the shop, I still can't rid the memory of him ejaculating onto my hand. It's been a week and the memory was still in my mind.

"How does that taste?"

"Jasmine!" Paige's voice says and it snaps me out of my sinful thought.

"Huh-Yeah?" I reply.

"It's time for lunch." She says, smiling before going into a chuckle.

"Right...thanks." I say.

After we clock out, Paige and I exit the shop with our wallets in the pockets of our aprons as we head to a vegan shop that had opened two blocks down. We found out about it through Diana, who swore on her life that they had the best vegan bubble teas and açaí bowls. I reach into my apron and take our hand sanitizer and place a drop in the palm of my hand, then placed the closed bottle back in my apron. I rub my hands together and catch Paige looking at me.

"Why are you washing your hands so excessively?" She asks.

"I watched this documentary a few days ago about germs." I say.

"You watched a documentary?" Paige asks me. "You voluntarily watched a documentary about germs?"

"Yes! Is that so hard to believe?"

"Knowing you? Yes, I find that impossible to believe." Paige tells me with a laugh.

I let out a weak and nervous chuckle before placing my hands in my pockets and walking along with Paige to the shop. My mind is still running about with the memory of the quivering boxer, completely a mess under my touch.

"Mmm fuck....don't stop....y-yeah, just like that.....use your thumb...."

My cheeks grow super hot as I snap the memory out of my mind. I look around at my surroundings to attempt to rid the feeling I had inside me.

"Grade for lesson one: Hand jobs; student has passed."

Five minutes later, we arrived at the vegan shop to only three people ahead of us in line. Paige and I look at the menu and I have my mind set on the mango-coconut bowl and a chai tea. After we order and get our bowls and tea, we take a seat at a table by the window towards the back.

"So how's it going with you and Shawn?" Paige asks me.

I end up stabbing the plastic sheet of the tea a bit too hard with my straw at Paige's question. She gives me another weird look, as if to question if I'm alright, before she gently stabs her straw into her drink.

"Its going good. Why?" I reply.

"I can't ask how my best friend is doing with her boyfriend?" Paige replies.

Boyfriend? The world nearly makes me choke on the boba and I let out a small cough. "Boyfriend? We're not on those terms."

"Not what he says." Paige sing-songs.

"What does he say?" I reply.

"I was at his and Jack's place last night and we overheard him on the phone with someone."

"Oh?"

"And he said, My girlfriend Jasmine."

"Oh!"

"Is that all you're gonna say?"

"Oh." I say. "Oh! He said that?"

"Yes! I mean, isn't that what you guys are?" Paige asks me.