twenty

Twenty minutes later, Shawn and I were outside my house in his car. It hadn't stopped raining yet and it was now dawn. The sky was a light blue outside and the clouds were still gray. Neither one of the girls have noticed that I was gone yet, seeing as how they haven't called or texted.

"I have a fight tonight." Shawn tells me. His hand rests on my thigh.

"What time is it?" I ask him.

"Seven."

"I'll be there."

I put my hoodie up and opened the passenger door and run out to the front door. After grabbing my keys from my pocket, I unlock the door and quietly sneak back inside. Once closing the door and locking it, I take off my sweater and shoes and tiptoe to the couch.

Safe and Sound.
_________
The smell of coffee and maple syrup fills the air of the Denny's that Paige, Charlie, Diana, and I were currently at. We were sweated at a booth by a window somewhere in the middle section. I sat by the window with Paige on my right. Across from us were Charlie and Diana, with Diana by the window.

"Hello, welcome to Denny's!" A bright and young waitress greeted us as she handed us our menu's. "Can I start you all off with something to drink?"

"Coffee, please." Charlie said.

"I'll have the same." Diana noted.

"The same as well." Paige yawned.

"I'll have orange juice." I said as I opened my menu. The waitress walked away and I felt the burning eyes of Charlie. "What?" I asked.

"How are you not tired?" Charlie asked me.

"She's just a morning person." Paige tells her. "Always has, and always will be."

There was a brief moment of silence as we looked over our menu's. Once that was finished, the conversation started again.

"How'd you guys sleep?" I asked the girls.

"Okay." Diana replies as she yawns. "I don't know what time I knocked out."

"I remember falling asleep after Little Miss Jasmine here sent those lovely photos to Shawn." Charlie smirks at me from across the table.

"Yeah, we never saw those." Paige adds.

"They're private photo's." Diana tells them. Sometimes Di is the only one who has my back whenever the girls try to get stuff out of me.

"Jasmine? May we see your photo's? Or a photo?" Paige politely asks me. I gnaw on my bottom lip while glancing at Diana.

"Your call." Diana says to me.

"Fine. You can see them all." I tell them. Taking out my iPhone, I go to my previous text conversation with Shawn and go to the first picture. "Here. You look first, then Charlie."

"What about Di?" Paige asks me as I hand her the huge phone.

"She saw them already." I tell her.

"What? Why not us?" Charlie asks.

"You were asleep." Diana shrugs. Paige looks at the photos and I can see her eyes popping wide.

"Holy shit Jasmine! You look incredible!" Paige comments.

"Oh, thanks." I shyly say.

"Ooh, my turn!" Charlie says. Paige hands Charlie my phone and Charlie's jaw drops.

"Those tits are natural?!" Charlie asks. I shush her, seeing that there was a family with children behind her in a booth. Charlie leans forward to me. "Hey, what bra size are you?"