fifty

-- Shawn --

It's a beautiful, blurry mess. Soft giggles escape her beautiful, rose colored lips. She accidentally bumps her head against her door and I laugh. Jasmine places her hand over my mouth and a finger over hers.

"Shh!" She whispers.

She takes her hand off my mouth and runs her fingers through my wet hair as we passionately kiss, blindly making our way into her bedroom. I kick the door with my foot and lock it with my hand. Jasmine grabs my hand and brings my body close to hers.

"Say it." Jasmine whispers against my skin. "Again."

I hold her face in my hands. I lean down and bring my lips to hers and whisper, "I love you."

Jasmine laughs, throwing her head back. She ends up falling into her bed, making her laugh more. I quickly place my hand over her mouth and she remembers her sleeping roommate just down the hall.

My hand moves from her mouth and I push her hair out of her face. Her smile slowly fades and she looks at me. She reaches up and places a hand at my cheek. My hands move down to her body. I unbutton her pants. I struggle at pulling them down since they were soaked wet.

Jasmine softly laughs and I finally manage to pull them off. I throw them somewhere on the floor and slowly kneel down in front of her. Holding onto her thighs, I kiss each one softly and tenderly, working my way up to her arm, and slowly, getting to her neck.

"Again," Jasmine whispers. "I want to hear it. Again. Please?"

It was then that it hit me. I was her first. Her first time. Her first real relationship. Her first "I love you" confession. These words coming out of the mouth of someone other than her dad was new.

I kiss her mouth one more time. "Jasmine," I say in a hushed voice, "I love you."

She sits up slowly and I stand back. Her arms reach down to the hem of her shirt and she starts to pull it up, taking it off in the process. Jasmine tosses it on the floor and stands up. Her eyes are locked on mine as she touches my skin. I feel goosebumps. And it's not from having stood in the rain for five minutes.

I place my hands on hers and we take off my shirt. Jasmine sits back on the bed and turns off the bedside lamp while I take my pants off.

She stands back up and her lips are on mine. I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her closer into me. My hands wandered up to her bra clasp, unhooking it. I slide her straps down her arms, and as it falls to the floor between our feet, Jasmine stops me.

"Shawn," she whispered, "I want to say it."

I shake my head. "Don't. Please, don't."

"Let me?" She asks. I kiss her lips before she can say it.

We fall on the bed and Jasmine crawls under the covers and I get under them, too. I take off my briefs and toss them to the floor. I get under the cover and slowly snake my arm around her waist, our lips meeting as I get on top of her. I slowly separate her legs with my body as I line myself up.

I'm half an inch in her when she stops me. "Wait," she says. Her right hand is on my shoulder and her left is on the back of my head.

"I love you." I say. She smiles and slowly shakes her head. "What is it?"

"Go slow." Jasmine tells me. I kiss her lips and slide my whole length in her. She opens her mouth and quietly moans. My hands rest on her hips, slowly pulling her body down. I place my hands on either side of her and slowly pull out.

I thrust back into her, rough and fast. Her breath hitches and she gasps. I bury my head in her neck and inhale her sweet scent. I pull out halfway and roughly thrust deep into her.

I grunt at each thrust, squeezing my eyes shut. I start to go fast and rough. My hands move up to her arms and I squeeze them, trembling and I fuck her.

"Ah-Shawn." Jasmine says. "Hey. Hey, look at me." Her voice is calm, quiet, and sweet.

I open my eyes and look her in the eyes. She grins and places her hands on either sides of my face. "Go slow. You can do it. It's okay. Go slow." Jasmine kisses at my wet, slightly sweaty forehead, and keeps eye contact with me. "Go slow." She whispers.

I pull out all the way, my hands rest back on her forearms, holding onto her delicately. Slowly, I slide myself all the way inside her. She nods, kissing at my lips. "Slow."

"Slow." I repeat.

Jasmine nods. "Make love to me."

"I love you," I repeat. She grins wide and kisses my lips. I look down at myself as I pull out, slowly rocking my hips into hers in a gentle way.

She wraps her legs around my torso and her arms around my upper body. I feel safe in her arms. The bed gives out slow and small squeaks with every so thrust. Jasmine sweetly whisper/pants my name in my ear.

In this moment, with her hand in my hair, my name pouring out of her mouth like sweet honey, I love her more than I already do. With my hand at her thigh, the touch of her skin is different from every other girls. My name doesn't sound like just a name coming from her mouth. She says it loud and suddenly there's music playing. She says it soft and it's almost like she praying.

"Jasmine, Jasmine, Jasmine." Her name pours from my lips.

"Go slow." She repeats. She doesn't scratch at my back or pull my hair. This was love making. This wasn't a late night fuck. It was an early morning love. I didn't feel the same at this moment. To me, it wasn't like any thing I had ever done with another woman, sadly. I wasn't fucking her brains out, I was making love to her.

Jasmine kisses my cheek and runs her fingers through my hair. I gently rock my hips to hers, and she bucks hers up and I go in deeper. It suddenly hit me that this should have been what her first time was like, not me choking her.

I start to thrust gently into her, but at a very slight faster pace. "Is this okay?" I ask her.

"It's okay." She nods back. I lean down and kiss her forehead, her nose, and chin, all before I kiss her lips.

Jasmine closes her eyes and softly bites down on her bottom lip. Moans are muffled that I desperately want to hear. Shit, she's beautiful.

Throughout the hour of tender love making with her, Jasmine and I kept repeating the same words: "Say it again," and, "I love you."

For a few minutes, she was on top. She wanted to please me as much as I was pleasing her.

"I have to pull out now," I whispered against her lips. She was back to lying down, a leg wrapped around my waist. Jasmine nodded.

"Okay," she panted. "Don't stop."

I kissed her lips again as she put her other leg around my waist. My hands went to her thighs, trying to pry them off. "You feel so good."

"Shawn," she moaned.
"Are you on the pill?" I ask her. Her grip around my legs was tighter. Jasmine nods. I move my hands back to her waist, kissing her collarbones.

"Don't stop." Jasmine moaned. I slow down my rhythm of thrusting into her. She pants and I feel myself ready to cum.

"Jasmine," I moan. I pick my head up as I orgasm into her for the first time. She cum's hallways during my orgasm. When I finish, I pull out and lie down on her.

I try and catch my breath. My head rests on her naked chest. She strokes my hair from my sweaty forehead with her thumb, kissing my skin tenderly.

I close my eyes, finding sanctuary in her arms. "I've never gone slow."

"I could tell." Jasmine says. I chuckle. "Shawn, before I go to bed, say it again."

I pick my head up and look her in the eyes. "I love you." Jasmine smiles and we kiss one last time.

We fall asleep; and instead, I'm in her arms. And now I know how she feels being in my arms.