twenty-four

The crackle of thunder awakens me at two in the morning. Shawn was sleeping next to me, lying on his stomach, his bare, muscular back exposed. I sit up in the bed and walk up to the window. The rain is pouring down fast and hard.

"Jasmine?"

I turn around and see Shawn resting on his elbow. He rubs his eyes.

"I, I couldn't sleep." I tell him.

"Come back." Shawn tells me. I close the curtain and then go back to climb into the bed. Shawn wraps an arm around me and I turn my body to face him. "What are you thinking about?"

I bring my lips on his and then pull back. He brings his lips back on mine and I wrap a leg around him as I run my hands up and through his hair. Shawn flips over and lies on top of me. He grabs my hands and pins them to either side of my body. As he's about to kiss me once more, he stops himself.

"Jasmine... I - we can't." He lightly shakes his head. Lightning strikes again, lighting the room for a brief moment and I catch a glimpse of his face. His eyes are tired and his lips were slightly dry and chapped.

I place my hands on his face. "Please." I whisper to him. "I want this, Shawn. Please."

"Jasmine,"

"Please." I let go of his face as he turns onto his side of the bed and opens the bedside drawer. I hear a crinkle sound and see him grab a condom, closing the drawer once he has it. He lies back down and under the covers puts the condom on. As he does so, I slip off my underwear and take off my shirt, exposing my bare chest. Shawn gets on top of me and rests on his forearms placed in either side of me.

"It's going to hurt you, Jasmine. I'm going to hurt you."

I place my hands on the back of his neck and kiss his lips lightly. "I want you to hurt me, Shawn. Please."

"Do you want this? Do you really want this?" He asks me. I nod my head. "Just tell me when it hurts." I nod once more and bite my lip, waiting for Shawn to hurt me.

Lightning strikes and I look Shawn in the eyes. To assure him once more that I want this, I bring my head up to kiss him sweetly. I continue to kiss him as I feel himself lining up at my vagina. Slowly, Shawn enters me. He's about an inch or two in when I feel the pain. I lie on my back and tilt my head back, biting into my lip. Shawn pulls out and I feel him line up again.

"Hurt me," I whisper to him. Thunder roars outside as the lightning crackles.

Shawn slams his whole length in me, causing my breath to hitch. I open my mouth and feel my throat close up. A few tears escape my eyes, but I shut them before any other tears can escape. I bring my head down to look at Shawn. He's looking down at himself pulling out. Bringing his head up, eyes connecting to mine, he roughly thrusts back into me. I open my mouth to speak, but no words come out.

"Fuck." Shawn curses as he thrusts in and out of me. "You're really tight. Fuck."

The pain is unbearable, but I refuse to tell Shawn. He brings his hands to my upper arms and squeezes them as he continues to thrust vigorously into me. I can feel his hands shaking as he squeezes me and thrust into me.

"Shawn," I pant.

"Jasmine," he moans, bringing his head into the crook of my neck, "oh fuck, Jasmine. You feel so fucking good." I wrap my arms around his back and lightly scratch at his back. Shawn kisses at my neck and I flutter my eyes as he hits my clit repeatedly. Once again, I open my mouth in an O-shape. Finally, words come out.

"Shawn." I moan out loud. "Hurt me." I deeply scratch at his back before grilling onto the bed sheets. My legs wrap around his torso as he pounds into me. The pain has subsided somewhat and pleasure starts to kick. "Shawn, oh, Shawn," I pant over and over again in his ear.

Shawn brings a hand up to my breast, squeezing it, before brining it to my neck. He lightly applies pressure onto my neck with his hand, sexually choking me. My eyes flutter as I try to moan out loud.

Shawn brings his other hand onto my chest as he sits up and thrusts into me faster and harder. The pain comes back as I feel him in my stomach. He lets go of my neck and brings his grip back to my upper arms, his face back in the crook of my neck.

"Jasmine, oh, Jasmine." He moans loud in my ear. "Jasmine." He moans over and over. I bite on his ear, tugging at it tenderly. Shawn kisses up my neck to my lips. The thrusts slow down a little as he kisses me.

"Hurt me one more time." I pant in his ear. Shawn pulls out and pounds into me with force. He pulls out again and slams into me repeatedly.

"You feel so fucking good, baby." He says.

What do I call him? Do I call him something? Daddy? Should I just moan his name again?

"S-Sha-awn," I stutter as I feel pressure build up inside.

"Jasmine, fuck, you feel so mother fucking good." Shawn tells me again. "You're so damn tight."

"Oh, God," I moan out loud.

Shawn slows down, rocking his hips into me. With light, tender thrusts, Shawn tells me to relax. "Let yourself go," he tells me. I close my eyes and raise my hands to rest on the pillows on either side of me. "Relax, Jasmine." I flutter my eyes as I cum.

"Shawn," I pant as I cum. Shawn continues to lightly thrust into me until he comes. When he does, he pulls out and rolls off of me. I'm still catching my breath, my eyes finally open. It hurts. I hurt. I try to move my legs but fail.

"Let me know when you can't sleep again," Shawn says to me as he gets out of bed to walk to the kitchen. He returns with a glass of water and hands it to me. "Sit up, drink this." Clutching the bed comforter to my chest, I sit up and take the glass of water from him. He goes to his side of the bed, puts his briefs back on, and gets under the cover.