Sequel Info

Hi!

Do you all still hate me for those endings? Yes? Perfect!!

There is in fact going to be a sequel, but, get ready to hate me even more, it won't be coming out until maybe end of July or mid-August. But don't worry, I'm writing it. It's already been in the process of writing since forever.

I have other stories that I would like to focus on, so I hope you all can be patient and understanding with why I'm not in an absolute rush to start the sequel.

Also, I will be editing some of Afraid. Some chapters will be merged together, some rewritten to new things, and some characters will be changed, some removed, and some added.

Thank you all so so so much for reading and being a part of this journey! I cannot express how much I am filled with gratitude! Also, I have submitted this story into the Wattys 2017 so please do me a HUGE favor and vote, vote, vote!! Or however it works.

Thank you all so much again for loving this story and reading it and sticking with me when I had writers block. You all are truly wonderful and the best and I couldn't ask for anything better than this. Thank you so much for 350 thousand reads! Holy cow!!

Originally, if some of you remember, this story was started in the winter of 2014, then deleted and restarted in the spring of 2015. I remember I deleted it because I thought, This is a terrible Shawn story compared to the others out there, but then someone told me to bring it back, and I did and I'm so grateful they did because look at how far you guys got me! This story has been my baby and even writing it got me through my depression. I had terrible depression and writing this story was the only thing that took my mind off of it. Thank you all for reading it and being with me on this journey to the moon and back with the crazy things that happened.

I love you all so much and thank you for being the best supporters of this book and my writing. I love you all and am so grateful for how much you all love this story.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, big, fat, thank you!

This is your story as much as it is mine.

Love always!

P.S: I will be answering some questions, like a small Q&A about this book or anything you've always wondered about writing or anything. So you guys can leave questions here and I'll answer them.