Ch.8

"I can't do that, Aera!"

"Yes, you can!"

"You don't understand.."

"Yes, I don't! I don't understand because you never explained it to me!"

Minho, Hyunjin, and Changbin did not dare to continue their steps when they heard the argument between Jisung and Aera. Three of them were standing at the end of the dance room, while Jisung and Aera were at the entrance.

"Listen, princess.."

Jisung was seen holding Aera's shoulder. Aera gazed up at her closest friend. There are moments when they have doubts about the connection between the two. The pet name, the affection, the skinship, the fondly stares..

"I know you love me and I appreciate your concern, but not this one. I don't care if anyone hates me, Aera, but not my parents. I love them more than I love you."

The other three stared at each other due to Jisung's confession. But they clearly saw Aera's disappointed face after Jisung confessed. Minho cannot resist clenching his fist. He resented seeing Aera's sad face.

"I know, Sungie. I know everything about that. In any case, I still hope for your happiness. Don't sacrifice yourself for someone who does not deserve you. Please ask for some help to stop the wedding. What about your uncle? He loves you. He.."Aera stopped speaking when she saw Minho and his friends.

"Let's go to my house." Aera added after she sent a death stare at them.

(tbc)