Ch.15

channie97

3489 likes

3489 likes

channie97 Gym buddies @changbinnie 👊

hanStagram Wow 😳
🔁 channie97 You should join us @hanStagram
🔁 changbinnie Agreed! The more, the better
🔁 mynameisAera He would rather die than go to the gym
🔁 hanStagram hey! 😡
🔁 mynameisAera 😛
🔁 channie97 these two 🤦🏻‍♂️

"When did your brother become friends with Changbin-hyung?"

"Since the last two weeks. Do you want to join them?" Aera asked while putting small hair clips on Jisung's hair.

"Oh, I forgot you already have a personal coach,"Aera added before Jisung could answer.

Typical rich kids, thought Aera.

"Hi, Jisung! Aera!"

When Felix takes a seat in front of them, both of them smile. Aera, who was still standing behind Jisung, managed to glance at Minho who was walking with Hyunjin.

"Can we join both of you?"asked Seungmin.

"Sure,"replied Jisung and Aera, simultaneously.

At the time, Jisung and Aera were seated under a tree near the football field. After lunch, they left the dining hall to have an ice cream. 

After that, Aera took out her hair clips because Jisung's bangs always fell over his eyes.

The reason for Felix sitting at Jisung's table was to inquire about their group assignment. Although he is sad not to be able to be in a group with his boyfriend, being able to be in a group with Jisung is the dream of every student. This is because Jisung takes his group's task very seriously. This will lead to them earning high marks.

"Minho-hyung!"Seungmin shouted, surprising the others.

Minho and Hyunjin stopped walking and looked at them. Aera's face was the first thing Minho noticed. 

Meanwhile, Hyunjin smiles at Jisung even though the younger man didn't notice his existence because he was too focused on talking with Felix.

While Minho was upset to learn that Aera likes Jisung, he still refused to give in.  He wants to try to win Chan's little sister's heart.

That's the issue, though. She's Bang Chan's little sister and he's scared of that man. Chan had a habit of glaring at him.

"I've bought your Day6 concert ticket, so give me your money," said Seungmin and extended his hand to the older person.

Minho rolled his eyes. He took money out of the wallet before handing it to the younger. Hyunjin also gave money to the younger ones who had obtained tickets for them.

Even without being asked, Aera stated that Jisung and she would also attend the concert. Seungmin could clearly see the sparkle in Minho and Hyunjin's eyes upon hearing Aera's confession.

The change caused Seungmin to frown. As he knows, Minho and Hyunjin despise Jisung. But right now, both of them are looking at Aera and Jisung as the other two most precious things in this world..

(tbc)