Ch.19

Aera was leaning on Jisung's car door while watching her brother converse with Changbin. Both of them seem friendly. Her eyes shifted to Jeongin, who playedfully hit Jisung with his tumbler. Aera can't help smiling when Jisung steps back and hits Hyunjin, but the taller successfully snatched her best friend's slim waist.

"Such a typical k-drama.."

Aera yelped when someone stood next to her. As she turned around, Minho was smiling in an attractive way. This time, Aera smacked the man with her textbook. Her heart almost stopped as a result of her surprise at the man's appearance.

Minho laughs and expresses his slight apologies. He didn't anticipate Aera being surprised in that way.

"Why didn't you go home?"Minho asked politely after bowing politely to Chan, who turned towards them. For the first time, Chan did not glare at him.

"I am waiting for Jisung."

Jisung was observed waving at Hyunjin and Jeongin before embracing Chan's arm. Changbin smiles when Chan ruffles Jisung's hair. In the meantime, Hyunjin gave Aera's brother a death stare.

"Does Hyunjin likes Jisung?"Aera asked and turned to Minho, who was also leaning next to her.

"I don't know. How about you?"

"What about me?"

"Do you like Jisung?"

"Of course! He is my soulmate after all. What kind of question was that?" Aera complained.

"I mean, do you like him in a romantic way?"

"Ew, no, never!"

Minho chuckles when his crush makes a disgusting expression. That kind of response made him pleased. There is still a chance for him to win Aera's heart.

(tbc)