Ch.9

mynameisAera

4561 likes

mynameisAera Your happiness starts with you, not from someone else.

comments are disabled for this post.

After shoving her phone in her tote bag, she sighed. Her hand is still interacting with the rain. She forgot to bring an umbrella, so she has to wait for the rain to stop before going home. 

Half an hour ago, she parted ways with her brother and best friend. Chan desires to speak with Jisung. She seized the chance to visit the grocery store near her house. But it poured heavily when she finished making the payment.

"Alone?"

Someone's voice made her startled. As soon as she turned around, Minho stood beside her.

"Where's your umbrella?"Minho asked when he didn't answer his first question.

"I forgot to bring it,"replied Aera, and looked up at the dark sky. It was apparent to her that this rain would take some time to stop.

Minho takes off his hoodie.

"Wear this or you'll catch a cold."

Aera blinks with the man in the attic. For the record, she never got this close to this man. She had to look up to see Minho's face, and he smiled back at her.

He has beautiful smiles. His hoodie has a pleasant smell. Aera, stop what you're doing!

"No, it's okay. I.."

"Let's go and I'll give you a lift."

"Then Channie-oppa will kill you,"muttered Aera, and Minho replied with a nervous laugh.

"I understand, but I am prepared for it."

(tbc)