Ch.23

"So, you want to date my princess?"Chan sent a question to Minho who was sitting in front of him.

"Yes,"Minho replied with a firm answer. Aera, who was sitting next to him, already had a smile on his face.

Chan snatched a glance at Jisung who was conversing with Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Felix on the dining table. The other four are so busy making a plan to go on vacation during the semester break.

"How about you?"Chan asked his little sister. Aera gave a nod with a timid smile.

"Okay, you both can date, but.."

"But?"

"You must seek Jisung's forgiveness. I know you hated him, Lee Minho."Chan said it, making Aera frown.

"You hate my bestie?!"

Aera's high voice drew the attention of the other four. Jisung left the dining area. Despite having a boyfriend, Area remains his top priority.

"Hated, baby. Hated."Repeat Minho so Aera doesn't misunderstand.

"Who hates who?"asked Jisung and took a seat next to Chan.

"He hated you, Sungie!"Aera pointed at Minho with glares.

"Aera.."Minho tried to touch the girl's finger, but he stopped his attention when he heard Chan faking coughing.

"I know. Hyunjin was also hostile towards me in the past." Jisung stated in a soothing manner.

"And are you okay with that?"Aera was not satisfied with her best friend's answer.

She learned beforehand that Minho and Hyunjin had a distaste for Jisung. Not just Jisung, but also her. But she never thought that they hated him. Wait, does this mean that Minho hated her too before?

"Things were different back then, princess,"Jisung replied and turned to his boyfriend, who was standing awkwardly next to him. He reached Hyunjin's finger and gave a sign to sit beside him.

"So you hated me too?!" Aera snapped at the man beside her.

"Aera, no! I never hated you!"

"But you hated Jisungie! You and Hyunjin were always looking at us with glares!"

(tbc)