Ch.25 (Last Chapter)

Minho tries not to be jealous when Aera hugs Jisung, who just arrived with Hyunjin. When Jisung complimented Aera's outfit, he made an effort not to clench his fist.

"You still hate him,"Hyunjin teased the older. The taller reached for the beer on the table. The party hasn't started yet, so not many people have shown up.

"Yes, I am. I hate him, and then I like him. I feel like throwing him off a cliff and then rushing to the bottom to catch him. The longer I know him, the harder I want to hate him like before. After all, he's still young and adorable to die."

"Young, yes. Adorable? Hyung, he is more than just adorable; he's also pretty, cute, beautiful, soft.."

"Did you forget how beautiful my girlfriend is?"Minho interrupted Hyunjin's words.

"But your girlfriend doesn't have a perfect waist like my boyfriend, heh!"

"Damn, you're right."Minho glanced at Jisung's slim waist.

"Okay, stop right there. My Jisungie is off-limits,"Hyunjin reminds the older with a warning look.

"Yeah, sure. But, you know, sometimes I can't believe I can be Aera's boyfriend,"Minho said while waving at Changbin, who had just arrived with Jeongin.

Regarding Changbin, two weeks ago, they found out that the gym lover officially dates Chan-hyung. Minho learned about it from his girlfriend. Chan and Changbin asked Jisung to join them in creating music. Although they knew Jisung would inherit his family business, the younger still did not abandon his interest in music.

"You still can make sense though because you like her. What about Jisung and me? I liked Jeongin but ended up with Jisung, the person I hated."

"That's what we call unexpected love," interrupted Seungmin, who appeared out of nowhere.

"Yeah, he is the best thing I never expected," replied Hyunjin with smiles. Minho nodded in agreement as well.

The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.

(the end)

♥️,
Kay.