Ch.10

"Sungie, I need your help!"

"Huh?"

He was dragged to the living room by Aera. Jisung witnessed Minho appear small in front of Chan. He had a pale face. This is new. The popular playboy never used this kind of expression before. The Minho he knew always showed his cocky face expression.

"Channie-hyung.."

The intimidating face shifted to softness when the elder heard Jisung's voice. He shifted his attention towards the younger person.

"Be nice,"Jisung continued and approached the other two. He gave Minho a slight bow. Minho is mirroring his actions.

"Have a seat, Minho-sshi."

"You can call me, hyung,"replied Minho while rubbing his nape. Jisung smiled when he heard the older's words.

"Have a seat, Minho-hyung."

Chan rolled his eyes. He asked his little sister to prepare hot chocolate. Jisung asked for marshmallows on top as well.

"How about you, Minho-sshi? Do you want hot chocolate or do you prefer coffee?"

"Hot chocolate is fine," answered Minho who was sitting in front of Jisung and Chan. He is not sure if the decision he chose now is a good one or not. He had no idea that Aera would invite him in.

"Okay, then." Aera smiles at him. His heart fluttered but not too long when he heard Chan's voice.

"You're staring!"

"I'm sorry." Minho felt his face turn red.

"Hyungie.."

Chan lost again with Jisung's warning voice.

"Fine. Because of you, I will be kind to him."

(tbc)