Ch.20

As Jisung witnesses a girl confessing to Hyunjin, his smile slowly disappears. He leaning against the corridor wall gave them the chance to have a conversation. He couldn't hear their conversation because the corridor was always occupied by students passing by. 

When Hyunjin saw him standing there, the taller gave him a hint to wait for him. They made a promise to go to Jeongin's house because the youngest is not feeling well.

"Baby!" Chan appeared with Lisa and Jisoo.

"Hey, hyungie, noona.."

"Where is Aera? It looks different when the two of you are not together,"Lisa admitted when she realized that Jisung was the only one there.

Jisoo waved at Eunwoo and Changbin, who may have just finished class. If Minho and Hyunjin have started sitting at the table with Jisung and Aera, Changbin is always with Chan and his friends. But when class is over, Minho, Hyunjin, Changbin, Felix and Seungmin will hang out together.

"She has a date."

The answer from Jisung made Chan's eyes widen.

"With Minho,"Jisung continued, making Chan roll his eyes. He had expected this to happen, honestly. From the gaze of Minho's eyes on Aera, and the smile Aera gave to Minho, proved that both of them were in love.

"How about you?"Jisoo asked with a meaningful look. Jisung raised his eyebrows as a sign of not comprehending.

"How about you and Hyunjin?"

"Jisoo.."Chan warned with a serious tone.

It was enough for Minho to 'get' Aera. He couldn't picture Hyunjin 'getting' Jisung. But wasn't he already 'getting' Changbin? Chan looked at Changbin who was talking to Lisa.

Chan is aware that Changbin has managed to steal his heart. At the same time, he is still unable to give up Jisung to Hyunjin. 

Hyunjin hates Jisung.. right?

"We're just friends, noona.."

(tbc)