Ch.12

"Thank you, noona! I love you!"

Hwasa playfully rolled her eyes, but inside her heart, she was relieved to be able to save her little cousin from an arranged marriage.

This arranged marriage took place when Jisung did not want to take over his father's position in their large company. Jisung has a deep love for music. He has a desire to continue his career in the music industry. His father wishes for him to carry on their business legacy.  This is because Jisung's their only child.

Jisung's father began making this arrangement when he attempted to refuse the request. Jisung's father is aware that there is no other option for him.

"I love you too, but you need to keep your promise, Sungie. You must take over your dad's position after you graduate,"Hwasa reminded while turning to Jisung's mom, who was chatting with her mother.

"No worries, noona. I will take over his position."

Jisung made decisions to follow his father's wishes. However, that doesn't mean he'll forget his music. As he previously stated, his parents are his top priority.

(tbc)

a/n - I know some of you are intrigued by Jisung's future husband, but unfortunately, that man did not appear in this story. I never knew or decided on his name. This is where his scene ends 😅