Ch.16

After Day6's concert, Minho, Hyunjin, Felix, and Seungmin started hanging out with Jisung and Aera. At lunch time, they sit at the same table. Chan, who was sitting with his best friends, glared sharply at Jisung's table.

"Just confess to him,"Lisa said when she put her food tray on the table.

Jisoo took a glance at the quokka's table. The small boy appeared serious when talking to Felix. As Aera was scrolling her phone, she failed to notice Minho staring at her.

"Interesting,"said Jisoo and sat next to Lisa.

"Hyunjin likes your Jisungie, Channie."

Eunwoo's words caused Chan to hiss. He has always disliked Minho and Hyunjin. Why? Because he knows both of them hate Jisung!

What is the reason for Jisung's sweetness, softness, and kindness being hated? To be honest, he had no idea how many times he murdered Minho and Hyunjin in his mind.

"And Minho likes your princess,"Lisa added, referring to Minho and Aera.

During their observation of Jisung and Aera's table, Jisung suddenly glanced at their table. Chan's expression changes without delay. Eunwoo snorted.

"Whipped!"muttered the taller while waving to Jisung.

"Oh, he's coming,"Lisa whispered when she saw Jisung get up and come towards them.

"Hello, baby~"Jisoo teased Jisung and Chan at the same time. Jisung laughed, while Chan appeared to be attempting to swallow her. Jisoo chuckled a little at Chan's demeanor.

"Hi, noona.."

Chan pulled Jisung's arm to make him sit on his right, as Eunwoo was sitting on his left.

"Did you know that Hyunjin likes you?" Chan asked, straight to the point.

"Huh?"Jisung raised his eyebrows and tilted his head.

"Hyunjin likes you, Jisung-ah,"Lisa told him with her warm smiles. Jisung has a liking for Lisa's smiling like that.

"Really?"asked Jisung and turned to his table.

At that moment, he locked eyes with Hyunjin's. The older person's tender gaze causes Jisung to blush.

"Uh-huh.."Eunwoo smirks at the small interaction.

"Aww, baby Sungie is blushing!"Jisoo teased, making Jisung whine.

"Do you like him, baby?"

Jisung was caught off guard by Chan's question. To be honest, he never thought about love, dating, or anything related to that. He comes to college to study, spend time with Aera, and make sure he gets good grades. He yearns for his parents to feel proud of him.

"He likes everyone, Channie.."

Jisung agreed with Lisa's statement by nodding. Maybe Lisa saw how difficult it was for him to answer the question.

But does Hyunjin really like him?

(tbc)