Ch.13

mynameisAera

5,689 likes

mynameisAera

As you talk to me, sadly
I rather comfort you
That everything happens naturally
This is never your fault so don't cry
Don't shed tears and like those times
Smile, because you're the prettiest when you smile~

I love you @hanStagram 😘

comments are disabled for this post.

Minho's heart dropped as he saw Aera's latest Instagram post. He was aware of Jisung's cancellation of his marriage. Is there a connection between Jisung and his crush, Aera?

"I told you, Aera likes Jisung."

"And Jisung likes her too. I shipped them, though."

"I know, right? They looked cute together."

When Minho heard his classmates' conversation, his blood boiled. He got up from his seat and left the class that was about to start shortly.

"What are you doing, Aera?!"

Chan's voice drew Minho to a halt.

"What are you talking about?"

He heard Aera's voice answering this time.

"Your most recent post! Did you just confess to him?"

"So? What's the problem? That is the truth, I love him!"

Minho's heart may have dropped earlier, but now it's broken. Aera likes Jisung. His crush has a fondness for the man he hates the most.

Why is the world always unfair?

Minho walked away because he didn't want to hear the conversation between the two siblings. He must go home to grieve his disappointment.

"The problem is, I like him, Aera! You know that!"

"Of course, I know. But this is not the first time I have said I love you to him, okay? Why are you so dramatic today?"Aera glared at her brother.

Chan spent an extended period of time gazing into his sister's eyes. It seems that he has just remembered that Aera and Jisung's relationship has been like this for quite some time. The word 'I love you' is not new to the other two.

"Sorry, princess. Today, there were too many things happening that I lost my sense."

"It's alright, but you need to get me something delicious."

"Sure.."

Aera beamed as she hugged her brother.

"Confess to him, oppa. I'm rooting for you!"

(tbc)