Ch.24

"Yes, I hated him. He was always by your side, which is why I had a hatred towards him. I was jealous of him." Finally, Minho confessed.

"We just glared at Jisung. Minho-hyung held Jisung in contempt due to his jealousy. Minho-hyung had a crush on you for the long time, though. During that time, I had a negative opinion of Jisung because I had a liking for Jeongin. As you are aware, Jisung had the most favorable relationship with Jeongin. Because of that, I hated him," added Hyunjin while giving his boyfriend an apologetic smile.

Hyunjin had already clarified everything to Jisung before they started dating. He wants to avoid any misunderstandings in the future. Jisung is a very easy-going person who understands and accepts everything. He is a man who is very understanding. That makes Hyunjin love him more.

"How about right now?"Aera asked Minho with serious expressions. She takes everything related to Jisung very seriously.

"I like him already."

"Just like him, don't love him because my love is already enough for him,"Hyunjin interjected, making Chan snort. Jisung blushes when Hyunjin kisses his cheek.

It was surprising to Chan that he was not jealous of the sweet scene between Jisung and Hyunjin.

"So, do you still want to date him, princess?"Chan asked Aera, who looked straight into his eyes. Although he remains suspicious of Minho, he still aims to ensure the happiness of his little sister.

"Of course. He was fortunate because I already have a love for him. But if he does something like that again, I will make sure you kill him."

Minho grinned at Aera's playful answer. Playful, right? It's best to assume that it's a playful answer.He grasped her hand and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you, princess. I love.."

"Don't call her 'princess'!" yelled Chan and Jisung, making all of them startled. Felix mentally cursed the other two.

"Only Jisungie and I can call her princess. Just call her, baby.."

(tbc)