Ch.17

Almost a month, Minho and his friends had lunch with Jisung and Aera, and he started to like Jisung. 

Even though he had the urge to punch Jisung's face for casually hugging Aera in front of his salad, he still felt a warm feeling every time he saw their interactions.

"Innie!"

Minho was startled when Jisung waved to Jeongin. The youngest walked up to the table with big smiles. He glanced at Hyunjin, but the taller man still looked at Jisung's face with his heart-shaped eyes. Jeongin's presence did not seem to have any impact on his best friend anymore.

Minho observed a shift in Hyunjin's attitude towards Jisung. But how does Hyunjin feel about Jeongin? Has it remained the same as before? This is because Hyunjin has a crush on Jeongin.

"Hi, hyungie.."Jeongin took a seat next to Jisung. Jisung offered his iced americano to the youngest.

It was then that he saw Hyunjin frown when he saw Jisung and Jeongin sharing the drink.

"Did you forget about your pretty noona, huh?" Aera glared at the youngest.

"Sorry? Who are you?"Jeongin teased with a confused expression. Jisung chuckled when Aera wanted to throw her pencil case at Jeongin.

"Hyungie, that crazy woman wants to kill me!"

Minho reached for the pencil case that was in Aera's grasp and put it down on the table.

"Baby, he's not yet old enough to die.."

(tbc)