Ch.22

mynameisAera

9789 likes

mynameisAera Did they simply forget about my existence? 😑

comments are disabled for this post.

"I'm leaving!"Aera said, making Jisung turn to her. Before Jisung could speak, Hyunjin had already spoken.

"Goodbye, then!"

"Hyunie!"Jisung slaps the taller's arm.  The small boy arose and approached his closest friend.

"Are you sure you want to leave? Minho-hyung is on his way."

"Really?"

The girl's reaction caused Hyunjin to roll his eyes.  In reality, it was him who let Minho know that Jisung and Aera were at his house. He was unsure about Minho and Aera's status. But the other two always spend time together, as he knows.

"Really really."

*****

"She really left us,"said Jisung as he watched Aera get into Minho's car.

"Let her be."

"But.."

"And just focus on your boyfriend," said Hyunjin with a wink.

The word 'boyfriend' causes Jisung to smile shyly. After they make confessions to each other, they officially declare their relationship.

"My parents are eager to meet you,"Jisung let out. His family is always aware of his daily routine. Of course, they are aware of his relationship with Hyunjin too.

"I'm sorry if my parents and I.."

"Baby, hey.."Hyunjin held his boyfriend's cheek who was starting to get restless. He was cognizant of Jisung's fear that he would get the wrong impression about the meeting.  In actuality, meeting Jisung's parents was an honor for him.

"You know right, I invited you to come to my house to meet my mom."

"No, I didn't know."Jisung shook his head.

"Ah, I thought Aera already told you. She knows by the way." 

This was one reason why he let Minho know about the other two at his house. He wants Minho to 'kidnap' Aera.

"Forget about her, but are you sure you want me to meet your mom?"

"How about you? Are you really sure to introduce me to your parents?" Hyunjin repeated the same question to his boyfriend.

"Yes."

"So, my answer is yes as well."

(tbc)