Ch.18

"Did you hear how he called me? He called me, baby, Sungie! Baby!"

Jisung chuckled as he witnessed Aera fall dramatically on his bed. He placed his bag on the armchair before entering the bathroom. Tonight, Aera will stay at her home because Jisung's mother missed her.

Returning to Aera, who is curled up on the bed and smiling shyly. She replays the scene repeatedly, where Minho called her 'baby'. 

It's true, she used to hate Minho before this. The reason for this is that the man always glared at her! Especially if she is with Jisung. 

Now, she always wants to see Minho's face. Minho's presence at their table during lunch time was something she always desired.

"You like him.."

Aera gazed at Jisung with disbelief.

"Like? No, Sungie! I love him. I LOVE HIM! Fuck these feelings!" Aera whined and covered her face with a blanket. She didn't want Jisung to see her blush. But, she was able to hear her best friend chuckle.

"Just confess to him,"Jisung suggested, and went to the window when he heard the sound of a car entering the house. The sight of Jisung's parent's car brings a smile to his face. 

It's surprising that Jisung got closer to his parents after his marriage was annulled. He began to question Hwasa's words to his parents due to the change.

Confession? Out of nowhere, Aera remembered her brother. Has Chan already revealed his feelings to Jisung?

(tbc)