Chapter 1

Brie Bella's POV
I was walking down the hall passing by almost everyone who hated me. Summer Rae, Naomi, Cameron, Layla. They starred at me in discuss. They couldn't stop whispering.

"She is the one."

"What a lesbian."

"Ugly ass bitch."

"What you guys have a problem with me kissing Aj or what!" I yelled.

"Aww the little ugly twin has feelings for Aj." Layla said laughing with everyone.

"And do you have a problem with that?" I said almost choking layla.

"Yes it is you are a role model not a lesbian wrestler." Cameron said flipping her hair in my face.

"Whatever." I said leaving and not looking back. I mean so what i like Aj does it even matter.

"Hey." I heard someone say as i turned around it was my sister Nikki.

"Hey." I said not looking at her. "What's wrong why do you look down?" Nikki asked sitting next to me.

"I just... i don't know but out of all the things i could of distracted her with a chair, pulling her leg, or just screaming at her i kissed her. I always loved Aj but i don't think she feels the same way." I answered still not looking up at her.

"Look it's ok if you like her go for it don't listen to anyone else or i will beat them up!" Nikki said trying to cheer me up and i did.

"Thanks sis well i am gonna go back to the hotel text you tomorrow morning for our work out." I said giving her a hug and leaving towards my rental.