Chapter 13

Brie Bella's POV
I woke up the next morning man i felt good. Tomorrow was the party.

All i could say was i am ready. I really wanted Aj with me. I love her with all my heart.

She is perfect all i could think of was her. I got up brushed my teeth and went to the shower.

10 minutes later i got out and got dressed. I decided to go to Nikki's room. After i found her room i knocked.

"Hey." Nikki said giving me a hug and letting me in. "Hey i was going to ask you if you wanna hang?" I said bitting my lip.

"Sure i am all ready." Nikki said getting her baby. And by baby i mean her purse she always says that.

We both left and by now we where going to the parking lot. We got in the car and drove off.

"Were do you wanna go." Nikki asked me. "Let's go eat first i am starving." I said.

"How about we go this a cafe and eat there." Nikki said not taking her eye off the road.

"Yea." I said taking my phone out. We pulled up and went inside this beautiful little cafe.

We both sat down and ordered. "So the party is tomorrow." Nikki said bringing the party up.

"Yup." I said looking around. "Hey where were you yesterday?" I asked.

"Oh i did alittle shopping why?" Nikki smiled with evil in it.

"Just." I said quickly. I knew she was up to something i just couldn't get it.

After we both ate we left to go explore around.