Chapter 25

Aj Lee's POV
I got out of the shower and Nikki handed me the clothes i changed and got out.

"Can we talk?" Nikki said Sitting down on the bed. I was nervous. "Yeah." I mumbled sitting on the other side of the bed.

"What's up?" I say trying to hide the fact that i was scared. I needed to tell Nikki something important.

And now is the best time. "Can i start first?" I said so i can get this over with.

"Yeah." Nikki said with a shy smile. "Well when you left... Brie came and it kinda got awkward and well i apologized to her about everything." I didn't know if i should continue.

Tears ran down my cheek. "B-Brie told m-me that s-she forgives me... and i apologize to her... and i-i lo-love her." I said drying my tears with my arm.

"What?" Nikki said looking like she was about to cry. "Look Aj i love you so much... i want you... you even told me you loved me back." She said standing up.

"Lo-" She cut me off. "No you lied to me what the fuck you are just messing up my feelings... first i was in love with my best friend John (John Cena) and then i turn bisexual for you!" She yelled. She was pissed off.

"You love me alright... and you won't leave me for that nature loving piece of shit!" Nikki yelled once again.

I was crying. "Ni-Nikki." I shuttered. "Shut the fuck up!" Nikki yelled. She grabbed me by the hair and threw me to the door.

I hit my head on the door pretty hard and my back also. She got me again and threw me too the bed.

She got on top of me a put a pillow over my head. She was suffocating me. I tried to get her off but it was no use.

I felt light headed i slowed down and dropped my hands. I knew this was it.

I started to fall asleep. It was over now i had no help but to give up. I was gone.