Chapter 20

Nikki's Bella's POV
"You can look but you can't touch... you keep dreaming all the stars above"

My theme hit i was alone i told Brie that i wanted to go alone. I had Dean in mind.

Anyways i got on the apron and grabbed the microphone. I was ready to do this.

"Aj can you come out." I said calling out Aj. Aj's theme hits and everyone is cheering.

Aj gets in the ring with the microphone and stands in front of me. I knew this was going to be bad but i needed to say something.

"Aj you are a amazing diva you have really been on of my favorites... yes i disrespect you and say thing but i don't really mean it." I said everyone was cheering.

"Aj... I-I... love you." I said everyone went wild. I dropped the microphone and crashed my lips with Aj's.

We kissed in the ring she had kissed back. Yes i know what all of you are thinking. Brie and Aj are together well i don't give a fuck.

I had feelings for Aj ever since i went shopping with her. We were still kissing i wrapped my arms around her waist.

Aj wrapped her arms around me neck. I can't believe i was kissing her.

"Briee Mode" Brie theme hits. "Shit!" I yelled. Aj looked shocked. She didn't take her eyes off Brie.

Brie gets in the ring looking mad. "Nikki Aj is my girlfriend not yours!" Brie yelled.

Brie holds Aj hand. Everyone was shocked. "I love Aj and she is mine!" I yelled in the mic.

I pulled Aj's other arm. Aj looked confused. "Nikki stop it you know how much Aj has always meant so much to me." Brie said looking hurt.

Aj is mine and i will never let her go. "Look... i love you Nikki but-" With that Aj slapped Brie in the face.

Brie fell down when i saw her face she was crying. "I never loved you Brie i loved Nikki... i faked the whole thing." Aj said laughing.

"Aj and i made the whole thing up... I told Aj the plan... Aj is mine a she always will be!" I yelled.

Everyone thought that i was happy for Brie well not really. We made the whole thing up in Survivor Series.

The next thing Aj and i attacked Brie. After a good 5 minutes i got her up in a rack attack.

Aj got Brie out of the ring and threw her in the steel steps. I got out of the ring and we did something that will sure end her career.

I picked her up in my back and carried her to the stage where the entrance is. Aj got down the stage and got a table.

Aj got in the stage and we both powerbombed Brie down the stage and into the table.

Brie was out everyone was shocked. "I never loved you!" Aj yelled and then kissed me.

"See Brie only one Bella will make it to the top and that's ME!" I yelled getting Aj and kissing her back.

Aj and i left backstage. "Well i will see you tomorrow babe bye." I said giving Aj a kiss.

"Bye love you." Aj said giving me a kiss on the cheek and leaving.

NO ONE MESSES WITH NIKKI BELLA.