Chapter 3

Stephanie McMahon's POV
I was looking at all my emails in my office i saw one that caught my eye. It said and demand something.

Dear Stephanie McMahon and Hunter. You should make a storyline with Brie Bella and Aj Lee. They look cute together. If you saw on twitter it was trending all over. Thank you if you read.

I was shocked that everyone thought it was real. I mean it was real but not like the whole love thing.

I need to put a stop to all this. If everyone likes it then storyline but then again there are people against the whole gay and lesbian thing.

Which might be bad for the company. I will fix all this stuff tonight on raw. I will have a talk in the ring.

I will fire Brie and Aj if they talk about the whole thing. No one talks like they have to say.

Well at least they didn't respond to any of the people on twitter. This is over i was just so pissed off.

"Carlos call Brie Bella and Aj Lee and get them in my office NOW!" I yelled

Now to settle all this once and for all. I hate people demanding me for storylines, and interviews.

This is my company and it always will be. I was going crazy with all this stuff.

I need a coffee. "Carlos and bring me a pecan flavored coffee!" I yelled once a again to my personal assistant.