Chapter 6

Brie Bella's POV
"Hey Nikki are you almost out." I yelled at the door. I was really sleepy and needed a shower.

"Hey Brie." Nikki said getting out with a towel wrapped around her. "What?" I said a little sleepy.

"Did Aj and Emma invite you to there party?" Nikki asked me. I never got a text from either of them.

"No why did you?" I asked a little down. "Yea." Nikki said sitting on the other side of the bed.

"Hey look if you don't go i don't go k." Nikki said feeling bad. "No no go i was going to go to the... uh... library." I said giving her a shy smile.

Nikki looked at me like i was crazy or something. I didn't want to go to the party anyways well... i did.

"Oh really you are going to the library at 8?" Nikki asked me. She was sitting across me from the bed.

She knew that i did want to go and she knew i tried to hide it. "Just come with me don't worry everyone is going." Nikki gave me a smile.

"I didn't get invited ok i am not going because i didn't get INVITED TO THE PARTY!" i yelled repeating the same sentence to Nikki.

Nikki looked at me with hurt. I just i don't know. "Sorry." That's all Nikki could say.

"No... i didn't mean to yell at you." I said giving her smile. "Its ok." Nikki said lying down.

"BRIE MODE!" My phone sang which meant i got i text message. I opened the message and it was from Emma It said.

"Hey i just wanted to invite you to a party that me and Aj are throwing maybe you can come it's this friday at 8."

"Nikki i got invited!" I yelled and we both were jumping on the bed.

"Tomorrow we buy our dresses ok." Nikki said happily. "Ok!" I yelled.