Chapter 16

Brie Bella's POV
Last night was amazing i finally got the wish i wanted Aj Lee.

I was kinda bored so i decided to text Aj.

Brie: Hey love wanna go get some breakfast?

A few minutes later she replies.

Aj: Sure.

Brie: Ok I'll pick you up in five minutes.

Aj: K

So Aj and i were going to have breakfast together. I wouldn't consider that a date.

Maybe tonight I'll ask her. The party was insane. I think almost half of the people that came we drunk.

I even heard that Dean and Emma are now together. It was a night to remember.

I got dressed and left to Aj's room. After a few knocks she comes out.

"Hey." I said giving her a hug. She hugged back. "Well don't you look cute." Aj said closing the door behind her.

"Aww thanks so do you." We both left the hotel and drove to a cafe. I was the happiest girl in the world.

"The party was sick." Aj said. "I know it was amazing... oh and by the way what's with Emma and Dean?" I asked.

"Well after Dean apologized he asked her out one more time and now they are together." Aj said with a laugh at the end.

"Well thats good for Emma she has a boyfriend, dream job, and a divas championship match on the line in 2 months." I said keeping my eyes at the road.

We got to the cafe and went inside.