Chapter 21

Nikki Bella's POV
The next day i woke up feeling amazing. Last night with Ambrose was sure damn good.

I got up took a shower and got dressed. I got my phone and called Aj.

"Hello." Aj said. "Hey babe it's me i was going to ask if you wanna go to the bar tonight?" I had invited Aj since today was day off for everyone.

"Sure... what time?" Aj asked. "Uh... how's 8 sound?" I asked her. "Sounds good babe." She said with a little laugh.

"Ok well i will pick you up at 8 see you then." I said alittle flirty. "Ok then... oh and wear something sexy." She said in the most adorable voice.

"Promise and you too." I said laying down on the bed. "Ok then... oh... never mind." She said not telling what she was about to say.

"No tell me." I said thinking of her dancing on me already. "I want you to come over to my room." Aj said.

"K be there in 20 see you." I said blowing a kiss through the phone. "Ok see you." Aj blew a kiss back and hung up.

It was only 8:08 in the morning so i just thought i should bring her breakfast. I quickly walked out of my room and went to McDonald's.

It wasn't that far it was around the corner. I walked in Mcdonald's and ordered an Orange Juice, Coffee and the Breakfast Platter.

I got my food and left. I went back to the hotel and to Aj's room. I knocked on the door and seconds later the door opens.

"Hey babe her you go." I said giving her the Orange juice and plate.

"Thank you." She said giving me a kiss on the lips. We both sat down and ate our food.