Chapter 12

Aj Lee's POV
Nikki and i where back in the hotel. We were just entering the lobby.

"Thank you Niks for the dress." I thanked Nikki. "Your welcome." Nikki said.

"Well i guess i will see you tomorrow." Nikki said. "Yea I'll see you tomorrow." I gave Nikki a hug.

We pulled away and went our separate ways. I really did appreciate Nikki for buying me a $120 doller dress.

I opened the door to the room and i saw Emma crying. "Omg Emma what happened?" I asked sitting next to her.

"Fucking Dean he told me that i was a ugly ass slut." Emma said. I gave her a hug.

Dean who the hell is... oh Dean Ambrose. "Why?" I asked. "Well i was talking to Roman and Seth comes and we all start talking. Dean comes and says why the hell are you talking to this ugly ass slut." Emma said still crying.

Fucking Dean thinks he can talk shit to my best friend. I was pissed off why would he say that.

"It's ok he is a manwhore." Emma laughed. I really hated to see one of my best friends hurt.

"Ok then will it's 11:25 let's get some sleep ok." I told Emma. "Yea ok well then ok but let me brush my teeth." Emma said getting up.

"Me too." I said going after Emma. After we both brushed our teeth we went to bed.

"Goodnight babe." I told Emma in a friend way. "Goodnight baby." Emma said.

We both went to bed and fell right to sleep.