Chapter 15

Aj Lee's POV
It was time for the party. I was super nervous. Ok clam down aj i told myself. Emma came in with a black dress.

"Well someone looks cute." I told Emma. "Aww thanks babe so do you." Emma answered.

"Well the party starts in 15 minutes." I said putting thing away. We put some stuff away.

By the time we were done it was time. "Omg omg!" I yelled. "Calm down." Emma said laughing.

We opened the door to see The Shield Members. Roman, Seth, and Dean.

We let them in and they put their phones away. "Hey Emma can i talk to you?" I heard Dean say.

"Yea." Emma said quietly. They both left to the balcony. Probably he's apologizing.

Ten Minutes Later

Not everyone was here yet there was only Roman, Seth, Dean, Randy, Paige, Rosa, Dolph, Kofi, Fandango.

The party was amazing everyone was dancing and having fun. There was a knock on the door.

I answered it and it was Heath, Foxy and Eva. "Come on in!" I yelled. They came in a joined.

Emma opened the door and it was Miz, Sheamus, and Nikki. Emma closed the door.

I wondered where was Brie. I took my mind off it. I decided to dance. I was dancing with Nattie and Randy.

Another knock was on the door. I opened it and saw the love of my life.

"Hey come on in." I told her. "Thanks." She came and took off her jacket.

"Thanks Aj for inviting me." She said with her beautiful smile. "Your welcome Brie." I smiled.

She asked me to dance with her which i did. We danced our butts off.

We both took a break and sat down. We were sitting in front of eachother.

"This is a really cool party." Brie said giving me a smile.

"Thanks Brie." I said. She looked so pretty. I just want her for myself. Is that to much to ask.

"You know Brie i am just going to be straight up with it. Brie from the moment i saw you i knew you were perfect. I can't stop thinking about you. I loved that kiss i gave you and the one you did. I love you with all my might. What i am trying to say will you give me a chance?" I told her.

She looked shocked but i knew i had to conference. "I love you Aj." Brie said. She moved and sat down next to me.

With that Brie leaned in and we kiss. I knew this is what i wanted in my life. Her. Brie. Brianna.

We pulled away and we starred in to eachothers eyes. "I love you too." I told her.

"So where does this take us?" I asked Brie. "I think we should probably go out." Brie said.

OMG i finally got what i always wanted Brie. I knew that i was never going to let her go.

"Will you go out with me?" Brie said giving me a smile. "Yes!" I yelled.

It happened it finally happened i got Brie. What more can i ever ask for.

We both walked inside hand in hand. When we entered the room everyone was starring at us in shock.

"Congratulations!" I hear Kofi yell. With that everyone said it at the same time.

I was happy i am glad i had everyone's support. Everyone congratulated us.

IT WAS OFFICIAL BRIE AND I (AJ LEE) ARE GOING OUT.