Chapter 9

Nikki Bella's POV
I stood there waiting until a few seconds later Emma came out. "Don't you look cute." I asked looking at her.

"Aww thank you and so do you... oh and by the way i love your heels." Emma said. We hugged eachother and left.

Emma and i went to this beautiful cafe. We both sat down and ordered. "Ok now down to business." I said putting my phone down.

"Look Brie really likes Aj and i want to set them up." I said to Emma. "Yea Aj has feelings for Brie also." Emma told me.

"Really." I said in surprise. "Wait did Brie tell you what happened?" Emma asked me.

Wait was Brie hiding something from me. "No what?" I asked clueless. "Ok well they kissed." Emma said.

I was shocked how can Brie not tell me. "OMG no." I said in shock. "Yea Aj told me." Emma said.

"Here you go." The waiter said giving us our food and drinks. "Thank you." Emma and i said at the same time.

The waiter left and we began to talk again. "Ok tell me exactly what Aj said." I told her taking a sip from my lemonade.

"Ok then... well Aj told me when Stephanie called her for a meeting Brie was in the there. Stephanie talked about the whole kiss thing. After the meeting was over Brie told Aj that she was truly sorry for the kiss. Aj just went in and kissed Brie and she said that Brie did kiss back." Emma said taking a sip of her half-an-half.

Why didn't Brie tell me anything. I can't believe it i knew Brie had a meeting with Stephanie but not with Aj.

"I can't believe it... really." I said still in surprised. "Yea that's what Aj said." Emma took a bite out of her cake.

"Then why didn't Brie tell me anything?" I asked. "I don't know." Emma answered.