Chapter 22

((If you are not comfortable with a girl/girl sex scene then don't read it))

Nikki Bella's POV
I slipped on my black dress and black heels. I did my makeup natural and put red lipstick on.

I was ready to go it was only 7:53 and i was going to pick up Aj at 8. I got my purse and left.

I knocked on Aj's door she opened the door and she was wearing a black dress. "Wow don't you look hot." I told her and giving her a hug.

"Thanks and so do you baby." Aj said giving me a kiss on the lips. "Ready?" I said moving out of the way for her to pass.

"Yep." She said. I really didn't know if Aj and i were going out. I mean we haven't talked about it yet. I will ask her tomorrow. Tonight i just wanna have fun. Drinks, Music, Me, and Her.

.........................

We both came back from the bar. I knew that we both had alot. I grabbed Aj by the hair and led her to my room.

I closed the door and threw her on the bed. I got on top of Aj and picked up her dress.

She slipped it off and i did the same. We both were in our bra and underwear. I kissed Aj on the lips the down to her neck.

She let out a soft moan. I then slipped my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues were dancing together.

I the felt salvia go down Aj's neck i moved down and licked it off. I started to slowly hump her.

As we both moaned eachothers names. I then took off her underwear and slipped a finger in.

"N... Nikkiii." She moan. I moved my finger in and out of her. Aj then got on top of me and took off my underwear and bra.

Aj took her bra off and we both were butt naked. She moved her hand down my stomach and slipped a finger.

"Ooh...." I couldn't even say her name. She layed down on top of me and we kissed like animals.

Salvia dripping all over my neck. Moans, cursing, screaming, and our names heard all over my room.

I then flipped her over and licked her stomach up and down. I started to kiss her inner thighs.

Not going for her middle yet. I then left hickeys all over her two thighs. I then went to the middel moving my tongue up and down.

"Ahh...!" Aj moaned. After a good 10 minutes i went back up. And kissed her neck.

Aj managed to take control. She sat up on top of me and humped me as hard and she could.
Aj got down without giving me a sign that she was going for my middel she then licked it. "A... Ajj... ahh." I was out of breath.

Feeling my whole body tingle. Felt just right. Aj got back up and began to hump me again.

Then after a good or should i say amazing lesbian sex we both passed out.

((Sorry if i made you guys uncomfortable with this chapter... and if you guys did read it than sorry because i am not that good at the whole sex stuff))