Chapter 4

Brie Bella's POV
I was called my Carlos Stephanie's personal assistant. He said that Stephanie wanted to see me.

Great now she probably wants to talk about what happened. Shit now what do i say. "Oh sorry i slipped and put my lips on Aj's."

I got out of my rental and went inside the arena. I knocked on Stephanie's door and walked in.

"Yes Brie come on in take a seat." Stephanie said putting away some folders.

So it was just us the door closed us both facing eachother never felt so awkward. The door knocked again.

"Come on in!" Stephanie yelled. The door opened and there she was standing the girl i kissed.
Aj Lee. She sat down to the chair next to me.

"Ok now i called you up because i heard alot about... well... The Kiss now i know you guys are entertainers but all this is just off." Stephanie said looking at both of us.

"Look i didn't mean to Aj i am sorry." I said looking at her. "Ok how about i let you guys discuss this meet me tomorrow at 3 in my office." Stephanie told us.

We both left her office and we talked. "Look Aj i truly am sorry i-" i was cut off with Aj's lips on me.

I kissed back she made the kiss feel like we were ment for eachother. I never felt this way.

After a good 5 minutes we pulled away. "I love you Brie and i have always have." Aj said looking up at me.

"Same here Aj." I said looking at her beautiful smile. After we talked we both left the arena.

With Aj leaving back home and me going to
Nikki's for a few days. i felt so happy. We both agreed that we will keep this between us.